Zach Wilson BYU

phildadon86

Reaction score
He definitely deserves his own thread at this point.

I think he's the clear cut challenger to Fields as the #2 QB. I don't see a real hole in his game other than his competition.

In general I don't like to knock a players individual talent because of his opponents talent.

It's early days but if we don't get Dak signed before the draft then I think a QB with Aaron Rodgers / Pat Mahomes playstyle needs to be considered. He's obviously not my first option and i'm not sure if he's my 2nd option yet but i'm getting there.

Here is some 2020 highlights that kind of shows the Macro of what he can do.. When evaluating him though you have to really look at what he can't do because he checks a lot of boxes.

He has the athleticism to be one of those pesky guys that is just really annoying to play against because he can get you out of bad plays with his feet.

Here is a full game so you can see more intermediate and short throws

I’ve questioned him arm strength at times and then I go and see something like this..

Remember when you said Beathard was better than Mahomes?

Yeah. Ill be not reading any of the above.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Remember when you said Beathard was better than Mahomes?

Yeah. Ill be not reading any of the above.

Lol..

I don’t care.. Its like 5 of you rejoicing that I was wrong about something years ago that has nothing to do with this topic.

If you like you can put me on ignore or just keep crying.