Video: Zack Martin 58 in 2017 NFL top 100

ccb04

Reaction score
As a ND fan as well, I've been able to watch him for several years now. Should've been higher. But that's of course a biased opinion.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Very true. But the G position just isn't as glamorous as the other positions. Even on the line LT and arguably C are more looked at.

Watch how high T Smith is on the list.
Good call. He gets a double dose of "boring" with a "boring" unit and most "boring" position within that unit. Getting as a ranking as he did is telling.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good call. He gets a double dose of "boring" with a "boring" unit and most "boring" position within that unit. Getting as a ranking as he did is telling.
I don't think he's boring in the slightest. I hope I wasn't coming across that way, Lutunio. Nor is the unit (the OL). They're incredibly fun to watch. Martin especially.

My point is that G is probably the least sexiest position on the line, hence the lower ranking than he deserved.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Att: " backwoods sexy" :lmao:
Thanks!
Also, would you come over to the "bar/ Trouty's tavern" sometime? Cuz' I figure you got the pulse of what's kicking over in Korea, and thought your take on the 'norks' would answer some underlying questions about that A.O.,,( should've p.m. you two months ago, about it,,, but! Yer' here now,so figured to ask:thumbup:)

Zordon

Reaction score
top 2 guard in the league shouldn't be any lower than #40.

i understand he doesn't play a flashy position, but i didn't expect that to come into play with the players voting.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Very true. But the G position just isn't as glamorous as the other positions. Even on the line LT and arguably C are more looked at.

Watch how high T Smith is on the list.
Because LT, Rush End, QB, & CB are the hardest and most demanding position in football.