Video: Zack Martin 58 in 2017 NFL top 100

Preoccupied

Reaction score
I disagree. Well, if your implication is the average CZ'er, that is. We all adore Martin and know he's the best G in the league. I've nary seen a negative post about him.

If he keeps it up, he's a no-doubter HOF. Most of us know that.

This

Hi I am the casual average fan

Debate very little
Only post positive stuff
Read and learn a lot from others

He is good and 58 is too low,25 - 37 would be more appropriate

K-thx-bye

nathanlt

Reaction score
I'm disappointed that Richard Incognito was doing the introduction. That is just as much a sign of disrespect as the too high ranking.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I think he's saying that there's no way Zeke won't be higher than Gurley, due to the fact that Zeke's numbers match that of Gurley's two seasons, and when he (Gurley) made the list after his rookie year, he was ranked 22. Thus Zeke should be much higher (and he will, I'd be shocked if Zeke isn't top ten).

It seems like he's questioning whether or not Zeke will make it, but I don't think Gallant is -- he just worded it awkwardly, JC.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think he's saying that there's no way Zeke won't be higher than Gurley, due to the fact that Zeke's numbers match that of Gurley's two seasons, and when he (Gurley) made the list after his rookie year, he was ranked 22. Thus Zeke should be much higher (and he will, I'd be shocked if Zeke isn't top ten).

It seems like he's questioning whether or not Zeke will make it, but I don't think Gallant is -- he just worded it awkwardly, JC.
Got it.
Thanks for the translation

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I would have a big problem with the rookie of the year (and a top 10 QB) not being on the list. Dues have nothing to do with it. This isn't the top 100 established players.

It should be a moot point, though, as I recall he was one of the featured players on the TV promo for the list.
RGIII was 15 after his rookie season.