Twitter: Zack Martin has sprained MCL

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I remember Dak trying to celebrate with Zack after the TD to Gallup, and Zack looked away like he was pissed at Dak. I thought, "what the hell, Zack, that's not cool."

I think that's the play he got hurt. He got it taped later.
I remember watching that play go down,but, I didn't catch that part, all jokin' around aside, I'm hoping it's healed& not a lingering performance debilitating injury ,to lose Z-mart at this juncture on our crap wagon rolling highway adventure ,,,would,,,:huh:,,,well, it just wouldn't be goodo_O

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
MCLs,....... big guys like Martin go to work every day with injuries like that. I have had MCL and LCL sprain for 10 years and I am able to perform to my best ability each game day as a Cowboys fan. Heck, I am typing on the computer now. During the Washington game, I may have been limping, but the grill was going pregame and the beer and whiskey were flowing.

Martin will be fine, he will rub some dirt in it, down a few magic pills, and carry on. Martin is a beast.

You might be able to deal with it just fine. Jerry is going to look at it as another injury excuse for his favorite sock puppet.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
I remember Dak trying to celebrate with Zack after the TD to Gallup, and Zack looked away like he was pissed at Dak. I thought, "what the hell, Zack, that's not cool."

Yeah, I remember that and thought the same thing. I was wondering what he was pissed off about.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Pretty sure Martin has had the sprain for several weeks. He will be fine.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
He has looked good but not dominant, so it makes sense that he has been playing through an injury.

Agreed, he has given up more pressures this year probably than in his other years combined...or at least more than he has given up in any single season and we aren't quite to the midpoint.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh great. We all know Dak requires 5 healthy pro-bowl caliber OLmen to succeed. Maybe we'll slide La'El to Zach's spot and go sign chaz green to play right tackle before the Atlanta game.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I honestly don't think Smith is as bad as many people do. He is having an off year....but I think it is more of an issue with the interior of the line. Smith typically likes to steer his guy wide or pinch in. When he is taking guys wide, the QB should be able to step up into the pocket. THe problem is that Williams still gives up a lot of ground and Looney does quite a bit as well, and with Martin even a little below his norm it makes it a big issue that there really isn't a pocket. When the DE's are coming back on the back end, Dak doesn't have room in front of him to get away.

CWR

Reaction score
MCLs,....... big guys like Martin go to work every day with injuries like that. I have had MCL and LCL sprain for 10 years and I am able to perform to my best ability each game day as a Cowboys fan. Heck, I am typing on the computer now. During the Washington game, I may have been limping, but the grill was going pregame and the beer and whiskey were flowing.

Martin will be fine, he will rub some dirt in it, down a few magic pills, and carry on. Martin is a beast.

Not everybody has your grit.