Twitter: Zack Martin has sprained MCL

Johnny23

Reaction score
yup that basically doomed the triplets. The cast of mixed nuts we drafted barely saw the field. Wasn't Shante Carver part of that ? lol or was that a year later?
That was a year later. It doomed us. We gave Tampa Derrick Brooks for Sherman Williams if I am not mistaken.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I honestly don't think Smith is as bad as many people do. He is having an off year....but I think it is more of an issue with the interior of the line. Smith typically likes to steer his guy wide or pinch in. When he is taking guys wide, the QB should be able to step up into the pocket. THe problem is that Williams still gives up a lot of ground and Looney does quite a bit as well, and with Martin even a little below his norm it makes it a big issue that there really isn't a pocket. When the DE's are coming back on the back end, Dak doesn't have room in front of him to get away.

Not true. There were many times where Smith just failed to block his guy. He hasn't been steering his man wide for the entire year. And no he wasn't this bad when Romo was our QB.

Verdict

Reaction score
MCLs,....... big guys like Martin go to work every day with injuries like that. I have had MCL and LCL sprain for 10 years and I am able to perform to my best ability each game day as a Cowboys fan. Heck, I am typing on the computer now. During the Washington game, I may have been limping, but the grill was going pregame and the beer and whiskey were flowing.

Martin will be fine, he will rub some dirt in it, down a few magic pills, and carry on. Martin is a beast.

Run some robitussin on it and go back to work.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I did his surgery earlier today with a straw and an exacto knife and gave him a shot of cow penicillin afterwards. He is good to go.

Swaim, martin and Gregory all expected to be ready for the Titans game.

But you know how that goes with this team.