Zack Martin might be the reason we have no running game

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You realize according to the numbers, our RBs should have gained almost twice the amount they ran for right? The expected yards per carry completely proved the holes were there, and that the RBs let the OL and the team down by not gaining those yards they should have got.
mr coult44--- i am extremely frustrated at cowboys management...rememeber 2018....naww we dont need good receivers...half way through season we give a 1st for Cooper who

saved our season and we made it to divisional round which has been our ceiling for 27 years...nawww we dont need a good RB....and you know no way we pay a 1st for any RB

half way through season....Jerry and Stephen are the reason one cannot go all in as a fan....too many years of having heart ripped out...sure i will try to be super encourager fan

but this situation is why they made up saying..."insanity is doing same thing over and over expecting different result".....but even knowing all of this i wont ever say cowboys will

lose any game....back in Staubach days....it seemed no matter how much we were down..."mr clutch" could find a way to win....now how many times have we seen cowboys

bring defeat out of the Jaws of high probability wins?.....it tears me up too mr coult44

Aftershock

Reaction score
This is just sad, you don't need HOFers at every line position to have a run game. The reason why we don't have a run game is the old age riddled in the RB room and the FO's ineptitude to draft a young RB with a high motor

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
One year ago one of the highest paid guards in football holds out so that he can be the highest paid guard in football. One year later people are saying this will be his last year in Dallas. If you want to know why we can never seem to get over the hump look no further than situations like this. Salary cap money is not treated with the respect it deserves. Veteran players on the decline are treated with too much respect.

You want to know why we have no run game? Dude might very well be the biggest reason why. Tubby better get it in gear and start pancaking people.

The sickest part of it all is that this is his last year under contract but he already counts for 11 million against next years cap and 17 million against the year after that.

That is a modern day future Cowboy hall of famer for ya. A burden for years to come.
It couldn’t be Jerry Jones’ fault. Let’s blame the right guard.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One year ago one of the highest paid guards in football holds out so that he can be the highest paid guard in football. One year later people are saying this will be his last year in Dallas. If you want to know why we can never seem to get over the hump look no further than situations like this. Salary cap money is not treated with the respect it deserves. Veteran players on the decline are treated with too much respect.

You want to know why we have no run game? Dude might very well be the biggest reason why. Tubby better get it in gear and start pancaking people.

The sickest part of it all is that this is his last year under contract but he already counts for 11 million against next years cap and 17 million against the year after that.

That is a modern day future Cowboy hall of famer for ya. A burden for years to come.
Dumb thread...

coult44

Reaction score
mr coult44--- i am extremely frustrated at cowboys management...rememeber 2018....naww we dont need good receivers...half way through season we give a 1st for Cooper who

saved our season and we made it to divisional round which has been our ceiling for 27 years...nawww we dont need a good RB....and you know no way we pay a 1st for any RB

half way through season....Jerry and Stephen are the reason one cannot go all in as a fan....too many years of having heart ripped out...sure i will try to be super encourager fan

but this situation is why they made up saying..."insanity is doing same thing over and over expecting different result".....but even knowing all of this i wont ever say cowboys will

lose any game....back in Staubach days....it seemed no matter how much we were down..."mr clutch" could find a way to win....now how many times have we seen cowboys

bring defeat out of the Jaws of high probability wins?.....it tears me up too mr coult44
I’m there with you. But in this thread. The issue should be the RBs not the OL

ArtClink

Reaction score
Our RBs are bad.
archer.jpg

Obviously

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dumb thread...
mr xwalker---- i was not even a bit encouraged by the fire in cowboys in 4th QTR.....meant zero to me..why??.....where was the fire first 3 QTRS????....its coaching and player leadership and Stephen and Jerry kill is in off season....but

we have had some Super Bowl winning rosters....just too many breakdowns...assignments...lane responsibility....keeping head in game...all this immature in-fighting.....we won our last superbowl not because of the coach...the players

kept team accountable and they knew what had to be done week after week....we have none of that.....but i totally put a lot of responsibility of loss on Jerry for not picking up Henry when we all were begging he would do it....nawww we

can do it with scrub RB's...did same thing in 2018 ...naww we can do it with scrub receivers then gave a first for Cooper who saved our season...first 8 games that year...3-5...last 8...7-1....beat Seahawks wild card and loss LA divisional

which highest we been for 27 years.......if people would just be real and firm or hard on Jerry consistently might change his tune...but biggest problem...cowboys have not been winners for 28 seasons and Jerry dont need it to be worth

over 10 billion the highest price sport unit in the world.....Jerry any time now he talks i barf

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Well, we are only talking two games into the season and perhaps age/injuries have caught up with him a bit. But as a future 1st ballot HOFer and dependable anchor of our OLine for almost a decade, he deserves a little more respect OP. Just saying........

These tweets are from 9 years ago.