Twitter: Zack Martin Open To Moving to Right Tackle

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No I said they were taking a risk when they didn’t have to and I even said that if it worked out I would still feel that way.

I still think McGovern is better than Steele and moving Martin gets our best 5 on the field.
Well, you were wrong and still are. On one play, Martin was blocking his man, Bosa beat Steele and Martin then blocked Bosa. He took on 2 at one time. That’s why you keep Martin at RG.

waving monkey

Reaction score
No I said they were taking a risk when they didn’t have to and I even said that if it worked out I would still feel that way.

I still think McGovern is better than Steele and moving Martin gets our best 5 on the field.
We now know Stelle is a solid [for real] back up. We didnt have to move Martin from his [all pro] spot. Martin remained next to Biadasz to assist.
The position of concern was tackle thats not Martin's position

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Well, you were wrong and still are. On one play, Martin was blocking his man, Bosa beat Steele and Martin then blocked Bosa. He took on 2 at one time. That’s why you keep Martin at RG.

Just listened to Moore’s presser and he was asked about Martin being back. He specifically stated that it was great because he can help out Steele or Tyler.

I am not sure how someone who has no ties to the organization let alone an ounce of NFL knowledge can sit on a keyboard and second guess professionals. I know it’s our constitutional right to express an opinion, but why do people do it so adamantly without any experience.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Just listened to Moore’s presser and he was asked about Martin being back. He specifically stated that it was great because he can help out Steele or Tyler.

I am not sure how someone who has no ties to the organization let alone an ounce of NFL knowledge can sit on a keyboard and second guess professionals. I know it’s our constitutional right to express an opinion, but why do people do it so adamantly without any experience.
Yeah, I don’t get it either.