Twitter: Zack Martin Open To Moving to Right Tackle

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There's a certain arrogance here that just seems off.....you shouldn't have to be asked to play RT. You're a BEAST. One of the best in the league. You tell them what you are willing to do you don't wait and have them suggest it to you. Time for the leaders and the playmakers to step up.
I didn’t go over too well for Aaron Rodgers. They told him to mind his business. LOL just saying

blueblood70

Reaction score
not many people on here think Steele is up for the job.

that’s why peeps are crying over ZM turning down the RT job.
what happened there bro?? no one was talking about it because Steele stepped up and those that ridiculed the coaches for inserting him in there got egg on their faces now..

two weeks in row missing a key OL and our OL played well

coaches and players should be commended not constantly questioned MARTIN did NOT need to be moved now did he? .

I bet TYn can do the job as well..sure neither are a top flight RT but they got the job done..

blueblood70

Reaction score
if steele can play like he did. we should be ok....
we didn't need him or TYn to be a PB RT just hold up more then they dont..they will need help but two weeks in row down a great OL we stepped up and all the silly notions that jerry and the coaches are stupid for not forcing martin to RT can just STOP.

terra

Reaction score
we didn't need him or TYn to be a PB RT just hold up more then they dont..they will need help but two weeks in row down a great OL we stepped up and all the silly notions that jerry and the coaches are stupid for not forcing martin to RT can just STOP.
Or you can stop making a fool out of yourself. But keep it up; it is fun to watch.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Or you can stop making a fool out of yourself. But keep it up; it is fun to watch.
I was 100% correct, so keep backtracking ..you lost this debate for one game move on you are making fool out of yourself..i went around all week leading up to the game saying let s give Steel and TY chance before saying they suk an no one listened..

so ill come back and rub that in for sure..

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

What’s funny? That we took a risk for no reason and it worked out?

Just because it played out well doesn’t mean it was a good decision. Just like blundering the clock management at the end of the game and kicking the 56 yard FG doesn’t mean I’m wrong for saying they should’ve used a TO earlier.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What’s funny? That we took a risk for no reason and it worked out?

Just because it played out well doesn’t mean it was a good decision. Just like blundering the clock management at the end of the game and kicking the 56 yard FG doesn’t mean I’m wrong for saying they should’ve used a TO earlier.
It was a helluva great decision. You just don’t have the gonads to admit it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
why is this a discussion after the Stelle performance
i reopened it to rub it in..please rub further lol

the thread didn't age and im making sure the zoners who had a lot to say before and nothing after read it over an dover :)) they were wrong about Steele, Parsons move to DE, and Greg Zurlien..ahh redemptions is sweet..

vindicated!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Pretty sure McCarthy was a bit more open to the idea yesterday as well. Seems like the conversations are going on to make the move behind closed doors. Hopefully they pull the trigger.

Martin and Biadasz were plowing the fields yesterday to the tune of close to 200 yards rushing. Those two were dominating in the run game all day and getting the push. Backs were running behind them with success time after time.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
i reopened it to rub it in..please rub further lol

the thread didn't age and im making sure the zoners who had a lot to say before and nothing after read it over an dover :)) they were wrong about Steele, Parsons move to DE, and Greg Zurlien..ahh redemptions is sweet..

vindicated!
Catch especially was adamant that the only solution was to move Martin to RT. He said if the team didn’t do that it would be a catastrophic mistake and Dak better run for his life.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It was a helluva great decision. You just don’t have the gonads to admit it.

Its horrible clock and late game management that worked out anyway. That was Jason Garrett type late game gaff type stuff.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Catch especially was adamant that the only solution was to move Martin to RT. He said if the team didn’t do that it would be a catastrophic mistake and Dak better run for his life.

Catch says a lot of things that never pan out.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

No I said they were taking a risk when they didn’t have to and I even said that if it worked out I would still feel that way.

I still think McGovern is better than Steele and moving Martin gets our best 5 on the field.