News: Zack Martin Really Might Play Thursday

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Sure, why not a little alcohol up your nose… what could go wrong?
anigif_sub-buzz-196-1602171735-10.gif

JustChip

Reaction score
Sure, why not a little alcohol up your nose… what could go wrong?
I had a massive headache one time at work. I always took BC or Goody’s powder for a headache and thought it would be funny to prank my boss when she came in my office by laying the powder out on my desk and snorting it with a coffee stirrer. OMG! I have never felt such pain! Geez, the stuff we do when we’re young and stupid.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I had a massive headache one time at work. I always took BC or Goody’s powder for a headache and thought it would be funny to prank my boss when she came in my office by laying the powder out on my desk and snorting it with a coffee stirrer. OMG! I have never felt such pain! Geez, the stuff we do when we’re young and stupid.
:laugh:

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Any one player cannot and shouldn’t affect the game that much ideally, but we are talking about Jerry’s Cowboys. Having Martin will be a huge factor. ( But is he in game shape after positive )?

RoboQB

Reaction score
Any one player cannot and shouldn’t affect the game that much ideally, but we are talking about Jerry’s Cowboys. Having Martin will be a huge factor. ( But is he in game shape after positive )?

Yes. He's in game shape. We are talking about an athlete under 30.
It's not like he's a 78 year old man with health issues... smh