Twitter: Zack Martin Stat Is Going Viral

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
UNBELIEVABLE! "There's a reason Dallas Cowboys interior lineman Zack Martin will be wearing a gold jacket one day."

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/thespun.com/.amp/more/top-stories/look-incredible-dallas-cowboys-offensive-lineman-zack-martin-stat-is-going-viral

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Jeepers. Imagine being a QB fortunate enough to have him protecting you over the past 6 seasons.
Well, with him and Frederick that was a great half o-line. Unfortunately the QBs could never take advantage of it and to be honest the other parts of that o-line weren't exactly world class. Missed opportunity.

Tussinman

Reaction score
First ballot HOFer, easily
What will make him making first ballot even more special is that interior offensive line is the hardest position to make first ballot

Only 3 interior lineman have made first ballot since 1990 (John Hannah, Larry Allen, Bruce Matthews).

You basically have to have 30-40% higher accolades then the average first ballot guy just to get in. Just as an example Alan Faneca (played for a top 5 most popular team, won the superbowl, unanimous all-decade team, 9x pro bowl, made the all-pro team 8x with 6x of them being first team) didn't even get into the hall until his 5th attempt.

That's absolutely brutal

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Well, with him and Frederick that was a great half o-line. Unfortunately the QBs could never take advantage of it and to be honest the other parts of that o-line weren't exactly world class. Missed opportunity.
With the defenses that Dallas put out on the field in those years… I don’t know if any QB could’ve taken advantage of the OL.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
This is why I spent $300 on a custom Martin jersey. The only Cowboys thing I'll wear on gameday during the season. Not that it's helped apparently, lol. My favorite player, maybe ever.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Where is it going viral? Twitter?

If/when a video, image, or story goes viral, it means it spreads quickly & widely on the internet through social media & email. Not just one specific social media site. :D

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
If/when a video, image, or story goes viral, it means it spreads quickly & widely on the internet through social media & email. Not just one specific social media site. :D
So where did you find it then? I didn’t see it on Twitter, although I could’ve missed it.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Martin is a technician with good footwork and body control. I remember seeing one highlight of his at Notre Dame, his sophomore season, and I immediately thought he's going to make it to the NFL.

Glad we got him. Glad we've keep him.
I'm an Irish fan and wanted him to be a Cowboy