Twitter: Zack Martin Stat Is Going Viral

Motorola

Reaction score
Martin is a technician with good footwork and body control. I remember seeing one highlight of his at Notre Dame, his sophomore season, and I immediately thought he's going to make it to the NFL.

Glad we got him. Glad we've keep him.
And yet - when his dominance and ability start to decline a bit (as happens to all NFL players) - the 'trade Zack' posts and threads will pop up here, like ant hills and mushrooms do overnight after a steady rain the day before.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
Zack Martin is somehow under appreciated by this fan base. What a beast.

He's been my favorite player for a few years now.

Our genius GM wanted to draft Manziel over Martin and was mad that he was talked out of it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif

plymkr

Reaction score
UNBELIEVABLE! "There's a reason Dallas Cowboys interior lineman Zack Martin will be wearing a gold jacket one day."

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/thespun.com/.amp/more/top-stories/look-incredible-dallas-cowboys-offensive-lineman-zack-martin-stat-is-going-viral

Wow!!!!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
PROOF! the refs don't have it in for the Cowboys. If they call holding that ain't holding then Martin would have tons more.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
UNBELIEVABLE! "There's a reason Dallas Cowboys interior lineman Zack Martin will be wearing a gold jacket one day."

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/thespun.com/.amp/more/top-stories/look-incredible-dallas-cowboys-offensive-lineman-zack-martin-stat-is-going-viral

Should be a first ballot selection

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Wonder where the Johnny Manzel (sp?) truthers went?

One of them is still Owner, President, and General Manager of the Dallas Cowboys. He hasn't mentioned "Johnny Football" in some time, though.

terra

Reaction score
First thing I thought
Interior O linemen are under appreciated by everyone except RBs and QBs so its no surprise that the flashy types get ranked ahead.
I wonder how many of those ranked ahead of Zack will be in the HOF one day; let alone a probable first ballot.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score

holy crap

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
He's been my favorite player for a few years now.

Our genius GM wanted to draft Manziel over Martin and was mad that he was talked out of it.
Stop it. It didn't happen, so be happy. Live for today & not the past!
holy crap
It's amazing isn't it. Something that won't be repeated for a very long time. Or maybe, never!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Stop it. It didn't happen, so be happy. Live for today & not the past!It's amazing isn't it. Something that won't be repeated for a very long time. Or maybe, never!
Martin is another word for Hall Guard, but not at all lost on this football fan.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
The Cowboys have had some great offensive lineman.

Picking an all-time offensive line would be an interesting and fun exercise.

Guys like Martin, Smith, Allen, Williams, Frederick, Niland, Newton, Neely, Adams, Wright, Gurode, Stepnowski, Donovan, Tunei.... That's an exceptional group.

CoachD

Reaction score
Zack Martin is so good he might unseat Larry Allen as the best offensive lineman to ever play for the Cowboys

terra

Reaction score
Zack Martin is so good he might unseat Larry Allen as the best offensive lineman to ever play for the Cowboys
clearly someone who did not watch LA in his prime or is blind.
Zack is a great O lineman. LA made the pro bowl at both guard and tackle; legitimately at tackle too
Clearly you either did not know that or more than likely never bothered to check

CoachD

Reaction score
clearly someone who did not watch LA in his prime or is blind.
Zack is a great O lineman. LA made the pro bowl at both guard and tackle; legitimately at tackle too
Clearly you either did not know that or more than likely never bothered to check
Son I've forgotten more football than you'll ever know especially when it comes to the Cowboys so go lay down and think about who you're going to draft on all nine of your fantasy football teams.