News: Zack Martin to IR

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tumblr_inline_p2zqblXtMI1s9mb2r_400.gifv

RonnieT24

Reaction score
So basically a forfeit of the rest of the games.. Oh well.. a top 5 draft pick it is then.. May as well sit Zeke the rest of the season as well. It will give us all a chance to bask in the greatness of Tony Pollard and Andy Dalton.

Tussinman

Reaction score
I 100% think the tries to come back for the final 2 games

With Yanda retiring and Brooks out for the whole season Martin is a lock to make the all-pro team if he plays the final 2 games of the year.

He's made 1st or 2nd team all 6 years of his career, I don't think he wants the streak broken

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So basically a forfeit of the rest of the games.. Oh well.. a top 5 draft pick it is then.. May as well sit Zeke the rest of the season as well. It will give us all a chance to bask in the greatness of Tony Pollard and Andy Dalton.

Zeke isn't injured, Martin is injured. Difference.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

With Yanda retiring and Brooks out for the whole season Martin is a lock to make the all-pro team if he plays the final 2 games of the year.

He's made 1st or 2nd team all 6 years of his career, I don't think he wants the streak broken

So if he plays two meaningless games at the end of the season he's all-pro, but if he doesn't he's not?

I'd like to think Martin is smarter than that and doesn't risk further injury.

Jipper

Reaction score

dunno....would you come back and risk injury with a 3-11 team?

mardwin

Reaction score
can we at least go 3-13 please? we need that top 3 pick to get a quality player on the o-line.