Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yoda-star-wars.gif

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Ridgeway's is a little mouthy, and got thrown out of an OTA for being overly aggressive--which I don't mind in a rookie. But:

1. He's got to learn not to let his mouth write checks that his rear end can't cash;
2. The proper way to address Zack Martin is " Yes, sir, Mr. Martin; No, sir, Mr. Martin and Please sir, can I have another."

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Fake hype. He had help from another defensive player pushing his left hip. Fan hype is unbelievable.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Not that losing to Martin means much but I already said Bohanna isn't losing out to that dude. I know he's a cz fav but no.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Yep like that never happens in practice to a rookie taking on a perennial all pro player that is a lock for the HOF.....never happens
Must be a slow news day.....

stilltheguru

Reaction score
What have you seen to make you think that? And I’m not being a smart ***, I know you have reasons for your takes… so I just want to know what you’re seeing.
Nothing. I did HEAR leon lett say Bohanna was looking good and he's in his second year. He's always had a leg up on Ridgeway. It's not like Ridgeways college tape was impressive. And Bohanna beat Tyler Smith in a drill as well.