Twitter: Za'Darius Smith signs with Vikings

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Agree, and I dont think they have any plans of using Parsons as a full time DE....

But if you end up with Dean in round

Interesting, although not sure I can relate....

But to each his own for certain.

Sometimes I make my Man of 1000 faces look like Jerry Jones. That's about as far left as I'll venture.

Put it this way, I put centered my character around the Cowboys. I couldn't play pro, so I made my character a horse that plays. I'm much more into the furry fandom than I am the Cowboys now though.

Verdict

Reaction score
I don’t mean to be Captain Obvious, but we still have the draft and there will be another wave of cuts and free agency after the draft. To assume we can’t improve the team between now and opening day is a bit pessimistic.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Although I agree, but there are teams that are in Super Bowls after only winning 4 or 6 games the previous season. You didn't think the Cowboys had any chance after the 2016 season? They did the same thing then too, nothing. The Cowboys went 12-5 last season. They weren't great, but they weren't miles away. What do the Jones boys need to see?
Well forget the record, and the jones boys knew they would lose some or many players this season.
Thats why I say they were all in last year, and knew they could not bring all the guys back.

some teams like TB colts etc, just need the right qb and a few other pieces.
I think denver should make playoffs, and maybe do good there, as they finally got a qb, and some other pieces like RG
And your leaving coaching out of the equation, and you have to consider that, and imo dallas is weak there except for quinn and maybe the ST coach.
Having a good defense is also good, and right now our defense seems good as it has been bad for so long, but is it really good or just better?

Flamma

Reaction score
Well forget the record, and the jones boys knew they would lose some or many players this season.
Thats why I say they were all in last year, and knew they could not bring all the guys back.

some teams like TB colts etc, just need the right qb and a few other pieces.
I think denver should make playoffs, and maybe do good there, as they finally got a qb, and some other pieces like RG
And your leaving coaching out of the equation, and you have to consider that, and imo dallas is weak there except for quinn and maybe the ST coach.
Having a good defense is also good, and right now our defense seems good as it has been bad for so long, but is it really good or just better?

I'm really not leaving coaching out of it. But you need the Owner/GM to support the coach. Is Bill Belichick hamstrung by his owner? Was Jimmy Johnson powerless? BigMac has no real say in the matter. He's basically a high school coach that works with what he's given. Belichick is the acting Patriots GM. Jimmy handled player personnel.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I'm really not leaving coaching out of it. But you need the Owner/GM to support the coach. Is Bill Belichick hamstrung by his owner? Was Jimmy Johnson powerless? BigMac has no real say in the matter. He's basically a high school coach that works with what he's given. Belichick is the acting Patriots GM. Jimmy handled player personnel.
Well yeah mike has been neutered by jones boys, but that is a coaching problem. The jones boys started this type of coaching arrangement after parcells left.
No HC here has had power over his OC since 2007 .I think it is a bad system, but jones boys seem to love it.