Twitter: Za'Darius Smith signs with Vikings

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
good, you only come here to retire and pick up a check. nobody in their right mine comes here for anything else.
maybe every now and then one guy comes here because of the folklore and the past of the cowboys.

nothing new.

Exactly.........nobody that actually cares about winning is going to sign with this scrub franchise.

Sad, but true:(

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Your starting DL in 2022

DE - Lawrence
DT - Gallimore
DT - Osa or Hill
DE - Armstrong or Fowler

That's about as mediocre as it gets. This front office never freaking learns.
This will not be the starting LU:D

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Like I said in another thread, this team is NOT EVEN TRYING TO WIN THIS YEAR!!!

Seriously, even the people at the Star know this. Stanback said on one of the podcast this year was an "organic tank".

When the people that work at the star and have their paychecks signed by Jerry start saying this year is a tank job, you dam well know it is.

kumizi

Reaction score

Seriously, even the people at the Star know this. Stanback said on one of the podcast this year was an "organic tank".

When the people that work at the star and have their paychecks signed by Jerry start saying this year is a tank job, you dam well know it is.
That has to be it. They’re saving it for next year and a new coach. They can’t be this incompetent and tone deaf.

or can they?

Beaker42

Reaction score
69i3j0.jpg
I can’t stand either of those p****s.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Every player released has a thread. Jerry has this fan base exactly where he wants them.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
That’s not remotely accurate. Almost everyone wants to get better. Simply resigning your own guys usually isn’t enough for that. When both are healthy and available, Smith is a significant upgrade to Gregory. So many of us are scratching our heads as to why they wouldn’t offer Gregory’s contract to Smith. Apparently it would have been enough.

This is the issue across all of FA. I think most people are happy with the signings that have been made. It’s the signings the Cowboys have let go by or not even gotten in on that are the issue. Yet again the Jones boys are showing they would rather maintain status quo and are happy being relevant rather than actually improve and challenge for a bowl.
I think LVE and Tyron’s travails trying to stay on the field have spooked the Joneses from having anything to do near the spine.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Parsons is your best LB. You put him at DE, then your LB corps is weak. He'll play most of his snaps at LB. And when he does, where does the pass rush come from on non-obvious passing downs?

So no, I don't think you can include Parsons in an analysis of DEs. Our DEs are middling by any non-homer standard.
Agree, and I dont think they have any plans of using Parsons as a full time DE....

But if you end up with Dean in round
I really liked Emmitt Smith while I was growing up. On a plus, the stars on my suit's cheeks and shoulders are becoming iconic at cons along with the 34 on the back, the blue ears, and the red chin.
Interesting, although not sure I can relate....

But to each his own for certain.

Sometimes I make my Man of 1000 faces look like Jerry Jones. That's about as far left as I'll venture.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

In that case, why doesn't Mike resign? It's clear the braintrust.....assuming you can call them it, wants Payton.