News: Zeke’s father facing 21 criminal charges

shabazz

Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ezekie...c-african-cat-killed-by-police-000812147.html

For owning, and intentionally releasing, an exotic cat. The cat was shot by authorities after it was deemed a threat.

As an aside, did his father change his name recently? Or has he always went by a Muslim name?

Stacy Elliott, aka Stacy El-Muhammad.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/c...-nathaniel-arrested-for-marijuana-possession/

Sad when the Fathers crimes get linked to their offspring who had no hand in it

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I'll wait to hear the other side before passing judgment on this one. Something doesn't smell right. To say he intentionally purchased an illegal wild dangerous animal and intentionally released him into the community threating other safety is odd. Not saying the charges aren't legit, just more of an explanation than what we've heard.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'll wait to hear the other side before passing judgment on this one. Something doesn't smell right. To say he intentionally purchased an illegal wild dangerous animal and intentionally released him into the community threating other safety is odd. Not saying the charges aren't legit, just more of an explanation than what we've heard.
Finally a voice of reason in this thread.

glimmerman

Reaction score
This will get plead down to a fine. But Elliot will get tied to it for likely funding the illegal cat trade and be suspended. And if that kitty scratched a women then it’s a lifetime ban.

superonyx

Reaction score
Hernandez was gang banging for the bloods while playing at Florida. So there is that. It's one of the things Aaron's trial and arrest uncovered.
Aaron Hernandez went to high school in Briston CT. I guess he moved to Gainsville FL and decided to initiate himself with the "bloods". Thats weird.

He murdered a few men while under the leadership of Bill Billickek and Tom Brady..........

But lets reach all the way back 10 years so we can blame a guy who went to Bristol CT to recruit him to play college football. That seems fair.

btw, I dont doubt he was in a gang or a bad dude for years. I just don't see how we blame his college coach. Especially since the patriots new him for years and gave him about 45m dollars. If they didnt know what he was about then no way can be blame Meyer for an 18 year old kid going rogue.

Last edited:

shabazz

Reaction score
At least there were was some good news: The dog survived, according to the report.

They said the dog has now been rescued and adopted as well
Michael_vick_2017_%28cropped%29.jpg

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Zeke was advertising wolf pups on IG for his dad. So I'm sure somehow Zeke will catch heat for this.

I agree that he might not come away clean on it. If he's tied in anyway into his dad's operation, the league will make an example of him.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Would have been more fitting if it was Gregory's Dad instead?
:popcorn: