Zeke’s penalty and fine are a joke

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
First off the defender he hit unto lowered his head first. Second Zeke was pushed from behind and was leaning that way and the head of course is going to lead the way.

Imagine this;

Announcer- “oh wait, there’s a flag on the field.....I wounder what it could be.....oh my, oh my....they’re calling Bart Starr for leading with his helmet!....wow, this is going to back them up and it’ll be 3rd and goal from the 16. What a change of events!”

CB61

Reaction score
The way the NFL is running this league along with the officials are all jokes just unbelievable but they're ruining the best game of all time

That's one thing I will give Jerry credit for his questioning Rodger Goodell contract we live in a free country yet the NFL rules like a dictatorship just like the NCAA freaking joke

conner01

Reaction score
I’ve seen worse calls
The officials may or may not have seen the push
The fine is just crazy

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
First off the defender he hit unto lowered his head first. Second Zeke was pushed from behind and was leaning that way and the head of course is going to lead the way.

Imagine this;

Announcer- “oh wait, there’s a flag on the field.....I wounder what it could be.....oh my, oh my....they’re calling Bart Starr for leading with his helmet!....wow, this is going to back them up and it’ll be 3rd and goal from the 16. What a change of events!”

That's the immediate "flaw" in the implementation of this new ruling that came to my mind,after reading the structured wording in the ruling,,, it's obviously written to be subjective/ discretionary

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Yes. There’s been a few that have attempted to defend the call and the fine.

Not one of them has addressed the Eagles player lowering and leading with his head.
Make up call for the fumble at the beginning of the game.