Zeke’s penalty and fine are a joke

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Yes. There’s been a few that have attempted to defend the call and the fine.

Not one of them has addressed the Eagles player lowering and leading with his head.

Because only a twit would think that’s an illegal play by the defender.

You have a habit of misinterpreting the silence recieved in return to your sincerely ignorant questions as an indicator of you being right about something when I’m reality you’re so far off people don’t have the energy to engage, lol.

cowboyec

Reaction score
First off the defender he hit unto lowered his head first. Second Zeke was pushed from behind and was leaning that way and the head of course is going to lead the way.

Imagine this;

Announcer- “oh wait, there’s a flag on the field.....I wounder what it could be.....oh my, oh my....they’re calling Bart Starr for leading with his helmet!....wow, this is going to back them up and it’ll be 3rd and goal from the 16. What a change of events!”

forrest gregg was off-sides on that play.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Because only a twit would think that’s an illegal play by the defender.

You have a habit of misinterpreting the silence recieved in return to your sincerely ignorant questions as an indicator of you being right about something when I’m reality you’re so far off people don’t have the energy to engage, lol.
Answer the question dum dum.

Did the defender lower and lead with his head?

If so, which it’s clear he did, that’s illegal according to the rules.

Have you heard anyone else in the last 60 years use the word twit? Right. So stop. Nerd. :thumbup:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Answer the question dum dum.

Did the defender lower and lead with his head?

If so, which it’s clear he did, that’s illegal according to the rules.

Have you heard anyone else in the last 60 years use the word twit? Right. So stop. Nerd. :thumbup:

Dear Twit,

Is this your new brand of stupid?

A defender is allowed to go low. End of story. Going low naturally involves lowering your head as long as your helmet isn’t the driving/leading force in making the tackle.

In the play in question you see Zeke turning back into the play to level a blow with his helmet as #24 awkwardly goes like a heap low to make the tackle.

Elliott-S-GIF-1.gif

Give an actual example of a defender being flagged for going low on ball carrier like you believe #24 was in this clip.

Go.

This is why I repeatedly say you’re sincere stupid. You don’t know the rules and yet you complain about them like they’re some unknowable mystery. Last time it was “why didn’t the ref throw the flag immediately if Gregory was offsides?”

Last edited:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Dear Twit,

A defender is allowed to go low. End of story. Going low naturally involves lowering your head as long as your helmet isn’t the driving/leading force in making the tackle.

This is why I repeatedly say you’re sincere stupid. You don’t know the rules and yet you complain about them like they’re some unknowable mystery. Last time it was “why didn’t the ref throw the flag immediately if Gregory was offsides?”

You’re saying his helmet was not the driving/leading force in this tackle?

If so you’re wrong. His helmet is leading.

I’m “sincere stupid”? That’s doesn’t make sense.;)

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
You’re saying his helmet was not the driving/leading force in this tackle?

If so you’re wrong. His helmet is leading.

I’m “sincere stupid”? That’s doesn’t make sense.;)

So you think the defender should have been penalized had Zeke not met him helmet to helmet?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Goodell and his league office personnel (some are ex-players who played against our Cowboys). Bias and agendas much?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dear Twit,

In the play in question you see Zeke turning back into the play to level a blow with his helmet as #24 awkwardly goes like a heap low to make the tackle.

Elliott-S-GIF-1.gif

Give an actual example of a defender being flagged for going low on ball carrier like you believe #24 was in this clip.

Go.

So it's legal for the iggles DB to target Zeke's knees while Zeke can't go just as low to defend his knees from getting blown out?

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
The league has it out for Zeke for some strange reason.
Heck, since when can't you donate to the salvation army with out getting fined? I get the feeling, it's the Cowboys against everyone associated with the NFL, including the dudes with the yellow hankies.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
All I know is that the defender didnt even try to tackle zeke.. he laid down like a you know what. He's probably getting laughed at by his teammates in the film room.