Zeke Accumulating Mass

Mr_437

Reaction score
Zeke needs to beef up as he has to carry your man below....

EW4RnoQXYAEBRxp
Sheesh... C'mon Dak. Just got off the phone with an Eagles fan telling me Dak has empty passing yards (he said empty calories) at the end of games when they losing and teams are playing prevent.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
It started with Romo fat threads and the offseason tradition has continued with Zeke. Something would be missing here if we didn’t have an annual offseason fat thread.

Yeah but you must admit those Romo threads had some truth in them.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah but you must admit those Romo threads had some truth in them.

Not to the extent some fans made it out to be. They made it sound like Romo was obese. There was one offseason where he did put on some noticeable weight due to coming back from an injury. Jason Garrett made note of it. The fact is those Romo fat threads were started by his haters/detractors. Let’s be honest, it’s not like any of our seasons had a real happy ending during his tenure at QB. The years we made the playoffs under him we never got past the divisional round. I promise you if we were winning championships with Romo no one would’ve ever posted about his weight during the offseason. He would’ve looked a lot slimmer to fans if were coming off a championship. These fat threads get started when fans are frustrated. When seasons don’t end on a happy note fans start to nitpick. Look at all the complaining fans are doing about our star players contracts. An 8-8 season will do that.

Fans used to make a big deal about Romo wearing his hat backwards and about him playing golf during the offseason. They claimed he cared more about playing golf than football. lol No one would’ve ever made a big deal about his trip to Cabo in 07 right before the playoff game with the Giants had we won that game and went on to win the Super Bowl. He was a judge in the Miss Universe pageant in Mexico, I believe right after the 08 season and fans made a big deal about it because we missed the playoffs that year. No one would’ve cared about him playing golf and wearing his hat backwards or being the judge at a beauty pageant if we were winning championships.