Zeke All Pro Team?

Craig

Reaction score
If he stays healthy and keeps progressing every week the way he has been, not only will he be all pro but he will run for over 2000 yards. From week 1 to now it's like night and day
Hes not going to keep progressing. Or rather his progress is going to be establishing and maintaining consistency. All he needs to do is be consistent where hes at now and he'll be all pro. I dont really care about that though. I just want him selected to and unavaiable for the pro bowl.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
After a horrendous start to the season, he's been balling out of control. He's already beginning to run away with the rushing title. I don't see how he can stopped outside of a serious injury.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Hes not going to keep progressing. Or rather his progress is going to be establishing and maintaining consistency. All he needs to do is be consistent where hes at now and he'll be all pro. I dont really care about that though. I just want him selected to and unavaiable for the pro bowl.

This

windjc

Reaction score
Anybody could through some of the holes the line has opened the last 3 weeks.
False.

+ Going through a hole and the total yardage gained are two different things. North to south, there is not a more efficient runner in the league.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I'm simple? Why? For bringing up your guy from draft day who wont even sniff the all rookie team let alone the all pro team. And the guy you absolutely didn't want to draft will most likely be an all pro and OROY?
Ramsey has been one of the best rookies in the NFL.

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Ramsey has been one of the best rookies in the NFL.

Please stop embarrassing yourself.
The fact you still stand by Ramsey is an embarrassment when Zeke is running wild all over the NFL. He talked trash about Steve Smith Sr, after his team lost. Yup, Im embarrassing myself.

Craig

Reaction score
Someone hasnt watched ramsey. He has been real good.

windjc

Reaction score
Someone hasnt watched ramsey. He has been real good.
Ramsey would not have had as big of impact on our defense as Zeke does. End of story. Its just going to take some of you coming to emotional terms with it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Ramsey would not have had as big of impact on our defense as Zeke does. End of story. Its just going to take some of you coming to emotional terms with it.
Thank you for explaining the point I was trying to make.