Zeke All Pro Team?

windjc

Reaction score
Ramsey isn't a game changer.
Zeke is.
Plus, as it turned out - we got Ramsey lite (or better) with Brown. Add that to Claiborne, Jones' and Carr's very good play and Ramsey would not have had a huge net effect.

Now, if Ramsey was some punishing safety like Cam Cameron, then yes, that might be another story, but Ramsey is a coverage corner who is not an enforcer. We have some good coverage corners and 1 good coverage safety right now.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
It'll be between him and Leveon Bell. Or can there be two RBs? Not sure.

Gameover

Reaction score
This is one of those attempts to discredit Zeke by saying he is just an anybody.

This is the same type of Garbage fans of other teams used to deny Romo and Demarco Murray the MVP honors they deserved that went to Rodgers in 2014.
This would also be the same garbage others teams fans would use to give Carson Wentz the rookie of the year honors over either Zeke or Dak (if Dak played all year)

I'd expect better of Cowboys fans.
I should ignore reality?

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
That 60 yard run proved how good he can be and arguably best in league within few years. Those 2 bengals had the angle to make it only a ten yard run instead of a td he split it perfectly
That's an example of where 40 times actually matter. Only a few backs in the league could have split those two DBs and pulled away. A 4.5 - 4.6 back doesn't make that play.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Plus, as it turned out - we got Ramsey lite (or better) with Brown. Add that to Claiborne, Jones' and Carr's very good play and Ramsey would not have had a huge net effect.

Now, if Ramsey was some punishing safety like Cam Cameron, then yes, that might be another story, but Ramsey is a coverage corner who is not an enforcer. We have some good coverage corners and 1 good coverage safety right now.
I like what I've seen from Brown, but I'm not ready to crown him yet.... I learned my lesson with Tyler Patmon :|

But you make a good point. Ramsey was supposed to be this physical, hybrid coverage guy...... Brown has given us what we'd have wanted out of Ramsey, minus the safety flexibility.

Aven8

Reaction score
What's funny is we spelled him against Cincy. He could have had over 200 easily. I thinks he at least has 2- 200 yard games for the season in him, if not more. They are actually also finally getting him involved in the passing game. It seems like he gets at least 15 every time! The dude is the real deal!!!