Zeke and Jaylon Smith at the Fiesta Bowl

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
'The only one showing any concern':rolleyes: Give me a break. Players are into the game at that point. That's what the doctors and physicians for Notre Dame are for. The OSU players don't have to show concern for an opposing teams player. They aren't doctors. If Zeke went over there and he was the only one that isn't a reflection of the rest of the OSU players as if they don't care about Smith. I'm sure they did but that is during the middle of a game. Zeke chose to but that doesn't mean the others weren't concerned. Stop with that stuff.

BOO!!!

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
This is really cool. When Jaylon suffered his injury, Zeke was really the only one from OSU showing any concern and actually went up to him while he was down. Funny coincidence they're now teammates.

@ 18:55

Can someone make a gif of zeke checking on jaylon?

DTown214

Reaction score
Good for Zeke. I'm giddy about both of these players... gonna be a big parts of our future. And both guys have huge hearts. Gotta love it.

willia451

Reaction score
@ 18:50 - Dat ***. Sorry. I'll go back and watch again to try to see what your talking about.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Awesome video. I was not on board with the pick at first, but now I can not get enough Jaylon Smith's news/videos.

His game tape is awesome. He looks like Luke Kueikley (spelling) out there. He looks like a good pass rusher as well.

That injury seemed so freakish. I don't understand how he did it. Just sad.