Zeke and NFL have discussed settlement

canters

Reaction score
Zeke's team is insisting they are not looking to settle.
The “settlement story” came from somewhere. Did a reporter make it up? Was it a trial balloon from the NFL to gauge Zeke’s interest in a potential settlement? Or vice-versus? Zeke has an interest in avoiding the domestic violence label from the NFL since it could potentially lead to a longer or permanent ban. I don’t see him settling if he is labeled as a DM offender by the NFL. Zeke as the mo’ now, but it is tenuous and could shift quickly. Roger’s crew so botched this-thanks knucklehead!

diefree666

Reaction score
I think trial balloon is much more likely then anyone actually talking to each other about a settlement.

And it almost certainly comes from the NFL side of things. They have got to realize that the so called slam dunk so many claimed they had is that no longer.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
As I said in other thread

1 game only for simply there even being an issue. But the trade off would be there isn’t a charge for domestic violence. I’m all for this to avoid further distraction.

Zeke has openly said he needs to smarten up and make better life choices. This game is against SF. Get one game done and come back with a fresh start against Washington and let’s go on a Fn run
What 'issue'...............