Twitter: Zeke and Prescott fined for TD celebration

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
party-pooper-kindergarten-cop.gif

Chuck 54

Reaction score
They fine players over cleats and jerseys, but give them a week for my cleats, my cause. It’s asinine not to allow the kettle celebrations throughout the holidays. I’m even okay seeing what opponents come up with to raise attention.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I wonder who will get fined after this week. Is it time for the entire offensive line to jump in the kettle to see how many big men it can hold? Actually, I think it will be a receiver or the receiver group. Those big men mainly just like to spike the ball really hard when it's given to them to celebrate a TD.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
They fine players over cleats and jerseys, but give them a week for my cleats, my cause. It’s asinine not to allow the kettle celebrations throughout the holidays. I’m even okay seeing what opponents come up with to raise attention.
Do they still fine people for cleats and socks? I’ve noticed mismatched socks on players

Flamma

Reaction score

The league has been ridiculous with their fines. They fined 13 Steelers for an obscene gesture. What was the obscene gesture you ask? They got into a circle, threw the ball in the air, and all pretended to shoot it with their fingers.