Twitter: Zeke Being Zeke

Cmac

Reaction score
Correct, but don't try to bring common sense into a Cal Poly thread.
I see.....he left a lot of footage out to call players out.....and actually Zeke is a good pass protector.....maybe he should do like Steele the next time.

aria

Reaction score
Thats a 240 pound linebacker running untouched for 10 yards with a full head of steam, most RBs are going to lose in that situation.
The same RB‘s that sit out with 2 years left on their contact, demand to be paid as the highest at their position and demand respect?

The diva’s deficiencies have been covered up since draft day.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thats a 240 pound linebacker running untouched for 10 yards with a full head of steam, most RBs are going to lose in that situation.
Most RBs (if they're decent blockers, which Zeke usually is) would've gone low, rather than hit the LB high and gotten knocked back. Zeke didn't see him in time to do anything but what he did. I don't know why he didn't see him, but that's definitely what happened.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Unreal. Who ran him over?

nAncRUj.gif

Kaiser

Reaction score
I see.....he left a lot of footage out to call players out.....and actually Zeke is a good pass protector.....maybe he should do like Steele the next time.

Yes, but its Zeke so he is going to play that video on a loop and .....touch himself.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

What footage is being left out?

Let me guess, you think Jaylon is ballin' out there don't you?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, yeah, he doesn’t get those big runs anymore but his pass protection is a major aspect of his game that other RBs can’t match.

He only blocks for Dak......ship them both out as a package deal!!!!
The 1 playoff win idiots....they deserve each other!

Cmac

Reaction score
What footage is being left out?

Let me guess, you think Jaylon is ballin' out there don't you?
No I don't think Jaylon is ballin' out. But I don't think LVE or anyone you might be infatuated with is. Guess you didn't see one OL lay hands on the LB......and not one word about.

Landryhat73

Reaction score
I understand that Zeke has struggled this year but no one is getting yards behind this offensive line. We better get a couple more QBs on the practice squad because we are going to need them.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
No I don't think Jaylon is ballin' out. But I don't think LVE or anyone you might be infatuated with is. Guess you didn't see one OL lay hands on the LB......and not one word about.

Sorry, am I responsible for collecting all the media on every player on the Cowboys?

Jaylon is an absolute bum.

Do you know why I'm able to post clips of poor play from Jaylon?

Because they EXIST, lol. He' s put so much poor play on film people have taken notice to actually cut up film and Tweet it.

Cmac

Reaction score
Sorry, am I responsible for collecting all the media on every player on the Cowboys?

Jaylon is an absolute bum.

Do you know why I'm able to post clips of poor play from Jaylon?

Because they EXIST, lol.
Cool....I understand.....you need a new recorder.