Twitter: Zeke Being Zeke

The Natural

Reaction score
Most RBs (if they're decent blockers, which Zeke usually is) would've gone low, rather than hit the LB high and gotten knocked back. Zeke didn't see him in time to do anything but what he did. I don't know why he didn't see him, but that's definitely what happened.
There were 4 defenders on the right side versus 3 linemen. I assume he was anticipating picking up the outside blitzer (3 defenders vs. RG & RT) with the C picking up the inside blitzer, however everyone leaned right and Holcomb came through untouched. I'd need to see the behind center camera angle to better understand the breakdown.

kumizi

Reaction score
He got trucked on that play but not gonna blame his pass protection too much.

We already have enough facets of the game he's not good at. He's among the worst running backs in the league at breaking tackles, catching the ball, not fumbling, or taking it to the house.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
He’s a check casher. You are just making excusss for him.

I was against his extension, and have been criticizing Zeke's play for years. Seemed to be running harder this year. Not making business decisions. Didn't blame others for his problems. Seems to genuinely care, and be genuinely messed up in his head.

I've got no vested interest in making excuses for Zeke.

uvaballa

Reaction score
It is weird that plays going to Zeke are turning into turnovers. I honestly don’t remember any Cowboys player fumbling and popping passes into the air for INTs this much.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Because they EXIST, lol. He' s put so much poor play on film people have taken notice to actually cut up film and Tweet it.

Yes, some guy no one has ever heard of tweeted out a play from Zeke for clickbait and some idiot started a thread about it here.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thats a 240 pound linebacker running untouched for 10 yards with a full head of steam, most RBs are going to lose in that situation.
In general, it's clear Zeke has some warts to his game.

In this case, he was in a position that very few RB's would win.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Zeke is part of the effort problem. No hustle from him on the Dalton fumble either. At times it looks like he tries then othets he just goes through the motions.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Lmao its one play. Seriously people he's the reason we even went to the playoffs twice in the past couple of years. Gimme a break. God forbid he get knocked down by a guy running full speed at him that prob outweighs him by 20 pounds.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Yes, some guy no one has ever heard of tweeted out a play from Zeke for clickbait and some idiot started a thread about it here.

Speaking of idiots.... Which person is more disappointed at what an abject failure you are? You, your spawn, or the bed pan flipper?

:lmao:

Kaiser

Reaction score
Speaking of idiots.... Which person is more disappointed at what an abject failure you are? You, your spawn, or the bed pan flipper?

Guy in Fresno trailer park calls someone an idiot, followed by a sentence that would get a failing grade in a fourth grade English class.

Guy in Fresno trailer park still won't say what he does for a living, or at which gas station.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Thats a 240 pound linebacker running untouched for 10 yards with a full head of steam, most RBs are going to lose in that situation.
Isn’t that what happens in most blitz pickups? 240 is on the small side for a LB but most are running untouched that’s the reason the RB needs to “pick up” them.

quickccc

Reaction score
He’s becoming such a liability, in many areas.

You watch RBs around the league, and it becomes even more obvious how slow Zeke is. He has zero burst and even worse, is now turnover prone.

Add that to his hands made of stone and getting absolutely blown up in pass protection... what are we paying him for?

one bad block vs how many other good ones ? .....but continue with the dart throws ....

:thumbdown:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Guy in Fresno trailer park calls someone an idiot, followed by a sentence that would get a failing grade in a fourth grade English class.

Guy in Fresno trailer park still won't say what he does for a living, or at which gas station.

Sounds like you spend a lot of time in Fresno, you podunk dunce.

Professional failures think they're associated with a university by walking across a campus :lmao:
Professional failures claim their wives are shot callers at major hospitals only to be found out they're really just HR technicians...
Professional failures think San Luis Obispo is next to Fresno...
Professional failures can only sum up their military experience with "buh, i gOT my dD-214!!!!"
Professional failures are so legitimately pathetic they get caught doctoring posts to blatantly try and lie
Professional failures think 55 is "almost 150% more than 37."

Last edited:

The Natural

Reaction score
Isn’t that what happens in most blitz pickups? 240 is on the small side for a LB but most are running untouched that’s the reason the RB needs to “pick up” them.
From a 10 yard depth? No.. not really. A lot of blitz pickups are when the LB is showing blitz near the LOS.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Sounds like you spend a lot of time in Fresno, you podunk dunce.

Professional failures think they're associated with a university by walking across a campus :)lmao:)...
Professional failures claim their wives are shot callers at major hospitals only to be found out they're really just HR technicians...
Professional failures think San Luis Obispo is next to Fresno...
Professional failures can only sum up their military experience with "buh, i gOT my dD-214!!!!"
Professional failures are so legitimately pathetic they get caught doctoring posts to blatantly try and lie
Professional failures think 55 is "almost 150% more than 37."

Every one of those is a lie. I never said Fresno is next to SLO, I said you probably live in Fresno now because you are a loser. So what do you do for a living? I've literally asked you this for years.