Zeke contract details

Sydla

Reaction score
Alot of words that don't mean a thing! Defense mechanism for what!? Lol you think I'm that excited Zekes back that I don't see the real!?. Or are you mad I just choose not to COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING like yall do!!??!
There is a lot to complain about this offseason. A LOT.

You don't complain or criticize because it probably makes you sad to have to say something negative about the Cowboys.

Loso86

Reaction score
There is a lot to complain about this offseason. A LOT.

You don't complain or criticize because it probably makes you sad to have to say something negative about the Cowboys.
Aww I bet you felt smart or accomplished after that response. Sure I complain but not about everything like most of you fans WE can't control it, WE can't change it so get over it. Lmao I'm not delusional enough like yall to think me complaining will have an effect on the outcome!! Good luck though

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Ask yourself this....for the same money....who would you rather have???? Gallup or Zeke?

Don't think it's even close....you bring back Gallup

Chasing6

Reaction score
Najee Harris 5th year option of $6.7M was not picked up by the Steelers.

Could be an option next year if we want to spend some money.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
A lot of people that don't understand what dead cap money is in this here thread.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Ask yourself this....for the same money....who would you rather have???? Gallup or Zeke?

Don't think it's even close....you bring back Gallup
I'd rather have Zeke than Gallup. We needed better play from the third-receiver spot than we got last season.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Machota on Talkin Cowboys said he thinks the real contract is less significant than what has been reported.