Zeke contract details

Loso86

Reaction score
This is complaint worthy.

The team is taking a large cap hit already on Zeke because at that time, they concluded he was not good enough and certainly not worth the cap hit.

And then a few years later, despite him playing WORSE, they bring him back and Jerry is out there claiming they expect good things from him.

LOL.
Let's be real whoever they signed yall would've complained!. Lol it's funny amd really doesn't matter tbh

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Since it's scrimmage yards it's including his receiving yards as well. 955 last year with the Patriots, their OL was awful and he didn't get a good dose of carries until the back half of the year.
Yeah, I noticed that and corrected myself in my next post.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
When he's on the roster it's no longer "dead" money so you have no point. You just want to be mad about something for the sake of being mad about something.
We are paying him 8 mil this year. 6 of which we owed him whether he was on the roster or not.

They decided to add 2 mil to the 6 mil and actually get some on field production for their investment.

Where in my post did I say I was mad about it? Lol… just commenting on why I think they brought him back.

But you are just looking for something to be mad about I guess lol

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We are paying him 8 mil this year. 6 of which we owed him whether he was on the roster or not.

They decided to add 2 mil to the 6 mil and actually get some on field production for their investment.

Where in my post did I say I was mad about it? Lol… just commenting on why I think they brought him back.

But you are just looking for something to be mad about I guess lol
You don't have to say you're mad to be mad. I know I'm right because you ineptly tried to turn that observation on me. You're mad about something.

The reality now is Zeke is back and the money the Cowboys owe him is not dead. We are getting something for it.

If you keep making the point that the Cowboys owed him that money no matter if he was on the roster, it shows you're still mad about Zeke's contract that earned him that money. So go ahead and prove my point by continuing to make that point.

Sydla

Reaction score
Let's be real whoever they signed yall would've complained!. Lol it's funny amd really doesn't matter tbh
This is BS and nothing but a defense mechanism for some of you who can't stand criticism of your favorite team. You can't actually refute the points made being so instead, convince yourself that those criticizing the Cowboys are really just non-fans who would complain about everything.

And I am 100% confident if they had signed Henry or Swift or Singletary, for example, there would be FAR LESS people complaining about the RB position.

The Cowboys signing Elliott AND THEN trying to claim he's got stuff left in the tank is laughable and yet you guys are falling right in line.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
You don't have to say you're mad to be mad. I know I'm right because you ineptly tried to turn that observation on me. You're mad about something.

The reality now is Zeke is back and the money the Cowboys owe him is not dead. We are getting something for it.

If you keep making the point that the Cowboys owed him that money no matter if he was on the roster, it shows you're still mad about Zeke's contract that earned him that money. So go ahead and prove my point by continuing to make that point.
Me stating the fact that Dallas signed Zeke back bc they wanted to get some ROI is me “proving your point”? Weird. I don’t even know what you are arguing with me about lol… except that you keep insisting that I am angry, which has never been in any of my posts about Zeke on this thread lol

As you have made yourself a deputy of the “forum police” and are here to “clean up” my posts— please explain my violation, give me my ticket, and then kindly get on your bike and leave me alone lol

vlad

Reaction score
This is nitpicking of course. But isn't he a 6 million dead cap? Then add the 3 he's being paid this year. I don't expect much, but I wish him the best.
It’s quite incredible - only one Stephen

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I would not have complained about Derrick Henry.

Let's be real - you guys love us because it gives you the chance to look down your nose and complain about us. It does matter to you, and you don't find it funny. You wouldn't complain about complainers otherwise.

Loso86

Reaction score
This is BS and nothing but a defense mechanism for some of you who can't stand criticism of your favorite team. You can't actually refute the points made being so instead, convince yourself that those criticizing the Cowboys are really just non-fans who would complain about everything.

And I am 100% confident if they had signed Henry or Swift or Singletary, for example, there would be FAR LESS people complaining about the RB position.

The Cowboys signing Elliott AND THEN trying to claim he's got stuff left in the tank is laughable and yet you guys are falling right in line.
Alot of words that don't mean a thing! Defense mechanism for what!? Lol you think I'm that excited Zekes back that I don't see the real!?. Or are you mad I just choose not to COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING like yall do!!??!

Loso86

Reaction score
I would not have complained about Derrick Henry.

Let's be real - you guys love us because it gives you the chance to look down your nose and complain about us. It does matter to you, and you don't find it funny. You wouldn't complain about complainers otherwise.
Some of yall would've complained if not when he signed later when you realized he wasn't what you thought he would be. Lmao look down on you or annoyed at how much yall complain about everything!? Which one do you think it really is???? Yes btw I do find it hilarious

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Me stating the fact that Dallas signed Zeke back bc they wanted to get some ROI is me “proving your point”? Weird. I don’t even know what you are arguing with me about lol… except that you keep insisting that I am angry, which has never been in any of my posts about Zeke on this thread lol

As you have made yourself a deputy of the “forum police” and are here to “clean up” my posts— please explain my violation, give me my ticket, and then kindly get on your bike and leave me alone lol
You sound mad. I apologize. :rolleyes:

conner01

Reaction score
So it’s a 1 year 2 million dollar deal unless he’s injured and then he could lose up to 375k. No way he meets the 1 million in incentives.
Hope he does. The 10 TD is possible if we use him right. Get him 8 or so carries, use him as a blocker on passing downs since we will likely have rookie maybe 2 on oline and give it to him on the goal line. At this point goal line and blocking is what he does best