Twitter: Zeke convo w coaches: They know (the run game) is very important to our offense

quickccc

Reaction score
Zeke threw Urban under the bus in college. Holding out with two years left is unprecedented and demanding to be paid the highest at his position brings diva to an entirely new level. I’m sure we haven’t heard him gripe at teammates because he has had one of the best O lines in the league since day 1. I’m sure if he were playing behind NY’s O line it would be a different story. He’s been seen pouting on the sidelines more than once and quit in the Denver game, stood there with his hands on his hips like a little diva brat.

No doubt that you're determined to make and paint this up for him to be your villain.
as if a guy that has led the NFL in rushing 2 of his first 3 years isn't grounds for wanting to secure his financial market before an unfortunate serious injury occurs. He has that right whether you like it
or not. Dunno where you're getting the Urban deal from and coming from you I don't think i'm inclined and care to ask.
Griping could signal his QB, his coaches, his teammates, his owner, Stephen, but you don't hear that because Zeke is not the type that you are trying so hard to make him out to be.
But i'm done on this part. i can tell that you are someone every determined to hate and create hatery.
Have at it. :thumbdown:

aria

Reaction score
No doubt that you're determined to make and paint this up for him to be your villain.
as if a guy that has led the NFL in rushing 2 of his first 3 years isn't grounds for wanting to secure his financial market before an unfortunate serious injury occurs. He has that right whether you like it
or not. Dunno where you're getting the Urban deal from and coming from you I don't think i'm inclined and care to ask.
Griping could signal his QB, his coaches, his teammates, his owner, Stephen, but you don't hear that because Zeke is not the type that you are trying so hard to make him out to be.
But i'm done on this part. i can tell that you are someone every determined to hate and create hatery.
My villain? Why don’t you ask the dj or security guard who their villain is? Ask Joey Bosa why he moved out of his apartment? So any player who sets records now has “a right” to sit out with two years left on their contract? Dak has all kinds of records, I hope he sits out and demands to be paid the highest at his position as well. He’s deserved it a lot more than the Ewok.

So you don’t even know about him throwing Urban under the bus but you also said he’s not the type of player to do that. Perhaps if you knew more about Zeke than you wouldn’t be so supportive.

I do hate, I couldn’t care less about creating it. I stated facts and my opinion as do a lot of people on public forums. If you don’t like it, too bad, disagree all you want but I will continue to hate this chump as long as he wears a Cowboys uniform. Once he goes to another team I don’t care what he does.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’ve said several times he is the player I’ve disliked most on this team and hated the draft pick. Do you go around to all the “Dak sucks” threads and call out the hundreds of people that are “obsessed” with him?

Yeah, the “dude” carries purses, that is reflective of one thing, finally we agree on something. He should get a custom made bedazzled Cowboys purse with a diamond encrusted star on the side to represent “Americas Team”. He would look real cute carrying it with his little belly shirts that he stole from the teenage girls in every 80’s movie.

Name me one other player in Cowboys history that has held out with two years left on their contract? I’ll wait for your answer until I reply further.

He carries a purse because he needs some place to hide his whiskey flask.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Why do any of us have to like Zeke Elliott? What is there to like? He is a drunk idiot that puts himself before the team. Gets drunk and pushes around women and disrespects them. Gets suspended, yet keeps going stupid things. He is immature and holds out two years before his contract is up and goes to Cabo while the rest of the team is at TC working hard. Then shows up fat and out of shape and runs like a cow the first half of the year. Already lost a step just 3 years into the league and can barely get outside, juke a safety in open space or run the ball more than 20 yards in any one carry.

Not to mention he has given up in at least one game when they are getting killed and motions to come out of the game when his team needs him the most.