Zeke. Cooper. Gallup. Lamb

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes.

Interestingly Andy Dalton and Tom Brady weren’t captains last year.

Other teams who didn’t have their QB as a captain last year include the Cardinals, Panthers, Jaguars, Chargers, Dolphins, and Commanders.

There are also a handful of teams who chose their captains weekly. They aren’t included on the list.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Football_League_team_captains
That just seems wrong. If the QB isn't a captain, it seems either the team doesn't trust or respect him, or he doesn't want it, for whatever reason.

aria

Reaction score
You don't post facts. You spew hate.
How would you know? You already said you don’t read any of the links I post, if you did you would know you’re wrong and wouldn’t look so foolish when talking about your pet ewok.

cern

Reaction score
How would you know? You already said you don’t read any of the links I post, if you did you would know you’re wrong and wouldn’t look so foolish when talking about your pet ewok.
I was referring to the words from your mouth, not your recommended reading list. I read what you say. I don't read your links to stats. Porcelain throne material.

aria

Reaction score
I was referring to the words from your mouth, not your recommended reading list. I read what you say. I don't read your links to stats. Porcelain throne material.
Lol, so your read my posts but not the experts? Makes perfect sense.