Zeke: Court Vacates Injunction and Dismisses Case ***merged***

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Most untrue post of the decade.

Other fans have no clue of the specifics. He did it in their minds.
Exactly right. My wife’s family are DIEHARD sports fans and they live in Indy. They listen to sports talk and their lives revolve around sports. They’re all sure he’s guilty.

haleyrules

Reaction score
At this point doesn't he have to fight it? He can't admit guilt and settle ...
This is going to affect his sponsorship money, future contracts, etc.

She is doing a number on him.
He is not admitting guilt. The League isn't prosecuting him or trying to put him in jail. They are only saying that he can not play in the NFL for 6 games because his alleged behavior has a bad impact on the league's so called image. That is what it seems to me.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He is not admitting guilt. The League isn't prosecuting him or trying to put him in jail. They are only saying that he can not play in the NFL for 6 games because his alleged behavior has a bad impact on the league's so called image. That is what it seems to me.
And put him on notice that the next infraction incurs a Lifer. You forgot that little tidbit.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dude... What? Almo has had damn successful seasons. Hambrick was a certifiable 'tard who never did anything by himself.
Why the hell do you like to simplify your ish to the point it's a joke?

HAD... majority of people were trashing him the past couple of season.. saying he played better than Zeke, based on one run, on a wide open hole this season is just stupid..

Corso

Reaction score
HAD... majority of people were trashing him the past couple of season.. saying he played better than Zeke, based on one run, on a wide open hole this season is just stupid..
So you put him in the Hambrick bin off of that? "Majority of people..."
You know better... At least I thought you knew better.

stiletto

Reaction score
I agree the prospects for this season aren't great with or without Zeke, but this goes beyond that. It goes to precedent and also to Zeke's state of mind. Will he ever be in the right state of mind again, if he isn't vindicated somehow?

Whether he is guilty or not, I didn't like how he handled his off season. In the news for idiotic stuff too much for me and I know this has been argued but I thought he looked like a fat slob when he got to camp. He obviously didn't take being the RB for the Dallas Cowboys seriously in the off-season. Certainly not like Dak and how he is handling his business. I have low tolerance and patience for doucchebaggery. He still has some time but not much. RB is where you really don't have much time and you certainly have to keep your body in shape to be a "long timer". I just think he is pretty replaceable. Would take the Barkley kid from Penn St. over Zeke in a second.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
What if the players kneeled, then Jerry suspends them leaving them short of 53, and forcing them to forfeit every game the rest of the season.

That would be the way to intentionally tank, while upsetting the powers that be. The NFL has essentially done the same thing, in reverse, on Zeke. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I am ticked off right now. Lol

PS- Just bringing humor to your point. In no way would I seriously ever say give up. Tanking for premium pick position, never works out. Look at Cleveland.
Believe it or not I don’t think Cleveland’s doing this on purpose.

Sage3030

Reaction score

They don’t call it alleged at all. They are claiming it as fact.

khiladi

Reaction score
So you put him in the Hambrick bin off of that? "Majority of people..."
You know better... At least I thought you knew better.

Who put him on the Hambrick bin? The original comment was that we can easily replace Zeke with AM, because AM has played just as well as him.. really, because he one run on a wide open hole?

I'm defending Zeke being some scrub that can easily be replaced, while teams are stacking the box to stop him.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
So wait a week and file the appeal with the CA5 for an en banc hearing or whatever it is called

That should buy another couple weeks

If that fails then re-file in Texas and get new TRO
If that fails then ask for TRO in NY
If that fails then emergency appeal to NY Fed District Court
If that fails then appeal to CA2 for injunction
If that fails then appeal for en banc hearing with full CA2

If that fails get drunk at St Pattys Day parade
Then draft Saquon Barkley

Then throw Hail Mary and appeal to SCOTUS
If that fails take suspension in 2018

Corso

Reaction score
Who put him on the Hambrick bin? The original comment was that we can easily replace Zeke with AM, because AM has played just as well as him.. really, because he one run on a wide open hole?

I'm defending Zeke being some scrub that can easily be replaced, while teams are stacking the box to stop him.
You. You brought up Hambrick. What don't you get about that? Hambrick was a professional putz and Almo is a pro who has skins on his wall.
You did that. You put that name to our eyes and that's garbage and I'm calling it.

Staubacher

Reaction score
If he just served it to begin with we'd still be 2-3 and the whole thing would be over in 2 weeks.

haleyrules

Reaction score
And put him on notice that the next infraction incurs a Lifer. You forgot that little tidbit.
Depends on the infraction. It could turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to Elliott. It may open his eyes and force him to be a little more careful with his choices.??

Corso

Reaction score
Depends on the infraction. It could turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to Elliott. It may open his eyes and force him to be a little more careful with his choices.??
Maybe... or maybe another allegation comes from some so-and-so that he was nowhere near and he's out baby.

OUT