4th-outside pass rush, pushed his guy past pocket, no pressure
5th-pass protect with excellent base
6th-pass protection, no place for pass dak was sacked not 79 fault
7th- excellent base on pass protection, no pressure given up
8th-good base pass protect on quick pass
9th-good punch & base on pass protection
10th-combo switch pass protection on switch with back penalty on 68
11th-pass protect on quick pass, excellent base & hand placement
12th-pass protect, fell to ground stepping to his right at line of scrimmage, no pressure or pass batted down
HALF

Now that's pretty damn solid playing boys

Let me go play by play this weekend and Ill give you the realistic one. If yours is correct I will have no problem saying so. But you know your not even going to try and talk about the 2nd half. Because he was just horrid.

erod

Reaction score
Not enough good moments in my opinion. And I have seen a lot of horrid moments. And since when is a guy getting tired not a major issue? Why isnt this slob in shape? He had a whole year to get in shape? What good is a guy that is middling when not tired and horrid when tired?

I hated the pick and he has done nothing to change my view. And your statement that local EXPERTS and coaching staff all like him is kinda funny. All they really say is that he has shown improvement. And that is from the horrid showing in the first game against Miami. He could ONLY go up from there.

But I would be happy to read any article where it talks about him playing well. Please forward. I fully admit I am biased when it comes to this guy.

You obviously didn't watch the game last night. It was on Channel 11 and NFL Network.

He was good last night. Lots of people are saying so. Your "opinion" doesn't matter to anyone but you.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Let me go play by play this weekend and Ill give you the realistic one. If yours is correct I will have no problem saying so. But you know your not even going to try and talk about the 2nd half. Because he was just horrid.

I think he is noticeably better when he has the pro-bowlers on the line with him and the aforementioned conditioning issue, which is a problem, but correctable with effort.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You mean when I posted "The season is over" after he got hurt?

Dude, a little integrity, please. Stop lying about me.

Must have missed that one. LOL

Poor guy. All your dreams shattered in one moment.

But dont worry, Dak looks awesome. Dont fear Romo going down anymore.

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
I'll do 2nd half after work......

erod

Reaction score
Must have missed that one. LOL

Poor guy. All your dreams shattered in one moment.

But dont worry, Dak looks awesome. Dont fear Romo going down anymore.

Yeah, apparently you missed the entire game.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I pushed for Dak to be the backup but I'm not sold he can be an elite starter down the road. Dak wouldn't stop me from taking a QB early next year.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
10. Sorry, gotta get this one in. My favorite moment of the game was when Dak was closing out the 2nd half on the 2 minute drill and called the first timeout and ran over towards the sideline. He was talking with Linehan and you could see Garrett trying to get his attention and get a word in edgewise and was completely ignored. Lets not have any more illusions about who handles the offense now. Garrett is where he should be. Sitting there patting fannies and clapping and that is it.

I think Dak was trying to talk to Garrett but Garrett put his finger up to say wait a minute because someone was talking to him on the headset. Unless you're talking about a different moment. Interesting how different people can have different interpretations of the same thing.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Dak was trying to talk to Garrett but Garrett put his finger up to say wait a minute because someone was talking to him on the headset. Unless you're talking about a different moment. Interesting how different people can have different interpretations of the same thing.

There's no way of knowing without a clip, but I agree with you that there's very little chance that many of us would agree with the description of what probably went down there.

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score

Again, please rate 77 while you're at it.....

I stand by my posts......