Zeke & Dak Partying it up at Dallas Night Club

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No big deal.....sort of.

It was no big deal taking a trip to Cabo either.......until you don't play well or lose, and then you've put extra scrutiny on yourself for no reason.

Never heard of NFL players especially a starting QB taking a trip to Cabo a week before a playoff game. Having Jessica Simpson along didn't help. You go to Cabo after the season, not during the season prior to a playoff game. That was a stupid decision by everyone involved which is why they tried to keep it a secret.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
By the way, I always thought the Cabo trip was blown wwwwaaaayyyy out of proportion.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
But no reports of partying - just sitting by the pool I think......

Witten and Romo are such a poor example for young people today.

also bobby carpenter and their girlfriends and wittens wife.

No one would ever know they even went but jessica simpsons used car salesman dad sold the pics to the media for money and attention.

If he had not done that no one would ever know. They went there and as I recall watched the football games by the pool most of the day and were back sunday at valley ranch. Completely harmless, especially when the rest of the team was told to get away until monday also and most did.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Watch, idiots will make this same comparison anyway.

The same idiots who roasted Romo for a weekend in Cabo when he had an entire week off will seize on this.

There were players that went to Vegas. There were players that went to strip clubs all week long. You didn't hear anything about that. I'm still shocked by how amazingly stupid some fans of this team are.

They are comparable because they are "what you do with your time off" and no one has the right to say that going on a 2 day trip with a long stretch off or going to a bar and partying shows a lack of committment to the team or a lack of focus!

That said, if you get drunk the night before work, in my place of business, you could get fired the next day under a random test for alcohol if the necessary amount was still in your system. I would say that decision would be unwise and lack team focus.

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Have to admit it didn't look good watching our starting QB throw that bottle back and start chugging at a bar. Not saying there was anything wrong with it but it's definitely not something you want to see unless it's in a locker room after a SB win. Both Dak and Zeke are going to have to be careful what they do in public because they're going to be under a spotlight.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry but these are not your average 23 and 21 year olds they have to be careful. I was once 20 many moons ago and liked to party!!! They made a movie out of me you might have heard about it "Saturday Night Fever"
Were you the one looking for a certain color of paint at the paint store? Yeah, I saw that one!

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Spreading like wild fire. If we lose they will come right back with this, that Zak and Dak took the Giants lightly.

the giants live and die on the false narrative that they are underdogs and dis respected. Now they have the media in their corner to pump this. the whole place will be ramped up with this extra narrative.

They are underdogs but 200 million dollar spenders are no blue collar old school underdogs.

but now they have the angle in place up there. By friday night every writer will work this angle in some way.