Zeke Elliot may be JUST a RB, but...

Cebrin

Reaction score
You wouldn't have a problem taking him if we're picking top 5? Dude.. He's good but come on..

He's complete, which is rare. Runs hard, fast, great footwork, blocks, catches. He'd be a household name quickly.

mrmason67

Reaction score
1. Okay, we draft Jarad Goff (Mel Kiper on ESPN said neither Goff or Lynch are day 1 starters.) or draft the best CB or S or LB.
2. Or trade down and draft Ezekiel Elliott (IMO we can get a very good RB in the 3rd round (Kareem Hunt-Toledo)
This is our RB of the future. I hope we can draft two or three defense players(CB,LB,DT or maybe a QB) in the first 2 rounds depend on a trade down and then draft Kareem Hunt in the 3rd round.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Having just gone to the 'Iron Bowl', I can say that Derrick Henry would look AWESOME with a star on his helmet. You guys want a 'workhorse' back...well here you go. Dude is a beast. Carried the ball 45+ times and still was begging Sabin to feed him the ball. I like Zeke but he's not on Henry's level...yet. Just my opinion which I'm hoping I'm allowed to have. ;)