Zeke Elliott meeting with Cowboys

_sturt_

Reaction score
Is Elliott still represented by Alliance Sports and Rocky Arceneaux?

If so... the reporter may have presumed too much. Notably, it's not Elliott who visited, but "his representative."

So, mods, the title of this thread is inaccurate, unless there's been more reporting since the original tweet (?).

Alliance Sports and Rocky Arceneaux represent several NFL players.

Last edited:

darealvelle

Reaction score
Obiviously he will not be the main back. I wouldnt mind him being a 3rd option for short/goal line situations.

Carson

Reaction score

If so... the reporter may have presumed too much. Notably, it's not Elliott who visited, but "his representative."

So, mods, the title of this thread is inaccurate, unless there's been more reporting since the original tweet (?).

He is still represented by them yes

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Brooks? Injured? Are we high drafting yet ANOTHER already injured dude? And people are beeching about zeke?

I thought we'd already sunk low.
Hope springs eternal. Surely ONE of these days we'll draft an oft-injured player and he'll magically become Emmitt Smith!

Keep the faith, boys!

:grin:

fivetwos

Reaction score
Ha yeah he is perfect. Will play for cheap and I’m sure there’s still a few 21 jerseys they can take off the clearance rack and mark up.

Can’t wait to see these two fall flat on their faces. They fully deserve it.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The bad thing is, if the Cowboys sign him, he immediately becomes the best RB on the team. How's that for a sorry state of affairs?
2 yards and a cloud of dust. That will indeed be a very sorry state of affairs if we sign him. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
Makes me question why they signed Freeman if this was the plan all along.

Could have spent that money on a LB or DT

_sturt_

Reaction score
Exactly... which makes me question the presumption that the representative was representing Elliott and not someone else.

Still a lotta FAs out there. Can't locate a comprehensive list, though, of Alliance Sports clients.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Could have spent that money on a LB or DT
There are still like 25 open roster spots. 7 will go to draft picks. They can still sign those positions. Only the top paid 53 in TC counts toward the cap. Right now I believe it is the top 51.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If Zeke signs, it will be the most exciting thing that has happened this off season. Rather if you are a fan or not or are neutral.
This is true. At least a 50-page thread.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

Teams may not negotiate with a player that is represented by an NFLPA certified agent. Zeke can visit, but there cannot be discussion of an agreement to play without the agent being directly involved.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Teams may not negotiate with a player that is represented by an NFLPA certified agent. Zeke can visit, but there cannot be discussion of an agreement to play without the agent being directly involved.
Not sure that this changes anything stated in my post, but appreciate that insight regardless.

Soooooooooo...

Assuming they've kept up their website, here are the other options in the Alliance Management barn...

https://www.alliance-sports.com/clients

Only one of them other than Zeke remains a free agent.

Adoree' Jackson.