Video: Zeke Elliott tackles fan who ran on field during Pro Bowl

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll never understand a fan running on the field amongst NFL players who do not know what your intentions are, these are big strong men who is very accustomed to using the physical strength. But kudos to Zeke, he looked like he took the dude to the ground pretty gently, when he and the other guys could have really laid him out...
They're just like all the rest of the non-malevolent thrill seekers who have been running on fields and courts all over the world forever. We should all be thankful he did his run WITH clothes.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
He definately has an infectious personality by all regards.

I wish the NFL would drop this case already. At this point, it's literally taking money from his pocket. No big company is going to sign an endorsement deal with him with a pending domestic abuse case with the league.

His personality and success in college will give him an opportunity to be one of the main faces of the league if the NFL allows it.

A bit histrionic, attention-seeking. (Look at my abs)

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Those security guys were sure on the ball there.

The guy gets tackled, held to the ground, then picked up by another player and they still can't reach him until he gets free and runs into the end zone.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Helpful (and often posted) advice listed below:

Forum Rule #7 - You will not post political discussions or comments.

Equally helpful link----> http://cowboyszone.com/threads/cowboyszone-forum-rules.239487/

Disclaimer: Clicking on the helpful link above will NOT cause nausea and vomiting, stomach pain, constipation or diarrhea, gas, and indigestion, dry mouth, altered taste buds and changes in appetite, vivid and unusual dreams, sleepiness, trouble sleeping, and other sleep disorders, problems breathing, rash, changes in mood, including depression, thoughts of killing yourself or others, swelling of the face, mouth, lips, throat, and tongue, skin sensitivity and life-threatening skin reactions, stroke, heart attack, chest pain, and irregular heartbeat, fainting, sudden kidney failure or kidney stones, bleeding from your stomach or intestines, or blood disorders

plymkr

Reaction score
It would have been funny if Zeke started throwing candy at him.

Stryker44

Reaction score
That is SO embarrassing.

First you get tackled by non-security. Then you're placed on your feet, given a head start and the guy who tackled you BEATS you in the 40-yard dash. Easily.

What started out as a prank ended up as a joke, ON the prankster, multiple times. :facepalm:

The prankster didn't go full blast on the sprint to pull away from Elliott though.

erod

Reaction score
Hilarious.

I think I saw that guy at DFW airport this weekend. LOL

mrmojo

Reaction score
That was great!

When Zeke and Dakota get to the SB it's gonna be a ratings bonanza for the NFL.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I finally saw it. Security had to stop Zeke from grabbing the guy in the end zone and Dez was egging on the crowd at the end. We have a lot of personality on our roster.