Video: Zeke Elliott tackles fan who ran on field during Pro Bowl

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
It's a good thing a linebacker didn't get to that fan first. Might not have been as harmless.

That's what I told my daughter, if it had been a lineman he probably would have clocked him. Imagine what Von Miller would have done to him

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Zeke was just goofing and blew the doors off that dude. Regular dudes on the field with world-class athletes is always a bit eye-opening.
yea that's what i noticed. in full pads it was like ok i'll jog a bit and GOODBYE!!!!

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Although I like Zeke's playfulness, I don't think this was smart on his part. Security is there to protect the players.
Why did it take them so long? Perhaps, the person must've been perceived to be harmless.

jamesdojr

Reaction score
I'll never understand a fan running on the field amongst NFL players who do not know what your intentions are, these are big strong men who is very accustomed to using the physical strength. But kudos to Zeke, he looked like he took the dude to the ground pretty gently, when he and the other guys could have really laid him out...

I don't think anyone on the field had the slightest thought of hurting him. He looked like a 16 yo gamer. And Zeke was playing.

UncleOscar

Reaction score
I'm going to go old school here and this is for you OLD gristled veterans....does anybody remember that hard shot Mike Curtis put on that fan that ran onto the field? Brutal.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I remember a fan once ran out on the tennis court and stabbed a player. Elliott should not assume these "fans" are harmless. Let the security folks do their job. Stay safe #21. ;)
If remember correctly, Seles was sitting at the edge of the court and was stabbed FROM the stands. It was a while ago, so my memory could be fuzzy.

manster4ever

Reaction score
That's priceless. Been busy and hadn't seen it yet. I'm probably the last Cowboys fan not to, but it was worth the wait.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If remember correctly, Seles was sitting at the edge of the court and was stabbed FROM the stands. It was a while ago, so my memory could be fuzzy.
Yeah it's been a while but society is no less violent so Elliott shouldn't be putting himself at risk like that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Don't think the league was happy about that, it just promotes fans running out there. Someone on the defensive side of the ball should have done what Mike Curtis did back in the day and knock the ****out of the guy. Pile drive them into the turf head first that will keep fans from running out on the field.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Zeke is like several people I have known in my life in that he can turn anything into fun-time. They used to call this 'youthful exuberance'. I love that about him and I hope he never loses that quality. It's a sad fact that most of us eventually do.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Don't think the league was happy about that, it just promotes fans running out there. Someone on the defensive side of the ball should have done what Mike Curtis did back in the day and knock the ****out of the guy. Pile drive them into the turf head first that will keep fans from running out on the field.

Yeah! They should have just decapitated him, used his head to practice field goals, and his lifeless corpse as a tackling dummy. That'll show those kids!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Anything to get attention. The idiot and the player. Zeke, I am soooo impressed.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Zeke is a fool.. :laugh:I hope the NFL doesn't beat that out of him.

Zeke has too much personality, and is too fun. He doesn't conform to that old musty fan notion of "act like you have been there before", so I am sorry, the NFL will beat it out of him soon.