Zeke Fighting 3 Digit Speeding Ticket

RoboQB

Reaction score
I'm a boring *** 30 year old Tax Analyst. I've done 100 on the highway too.

Better yet, I was arrested last year for driving on a suspended license. I had an unpaid ticket.

Damn, I gotta get my life in order.

Lol.
You rebel.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Probably, especially if that player had some other off the field issues surrounding him.

I don't buy the notion that some have around here that the media just really picks on Cowboys players only.

Really? "Picks on" is not really the correct term. It's more like the ultimate click-bait.

For example, I remember when Sam Hurd was busted. The report was "Former Dallas Cowboy" arrested for drugs.
No mention of his current team, the Chicago Bears. There are very few professional teams that draw the
attention of an average casual sports fan. The Dallas Cowboys are at the very top of that list.

RoboQB

Reaction score
They'd report on it but they wouldn't dwell on it hour after hour. They wouldn't have it as the lead story on First Take and all the other high profile shows. Cowboys scandals mean ratings so ESPN and others milk it for all it's worth.

It's comical how many people don't realize this. My guess is that they don't watch any sports news shows.
That's the only excuse that makes sense. Of course, that also shows the ignorance of a person to argue a
point without any research.

I would laugh while watching Willie McGinest and Heath Evans, on Total Access, cringe and roll eyes when having to talk
about the Cowboys or acknowledge the fan base. The Star means ratings!

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
I'm a boring *** 30 year old Tax Analyst. I've done 100 on the highway too.

Better yet, I was arrested last year for driving on a suspended license. I had an unpaid ticket.

Damn, I gotta get my life in order.
You're a tax analyst? You do need to get your life in order. :muttley:

jrumann59

Reaction score
Who cares when it came out? The only pertinent question here is was Elliott really doing 100? If he was and he loses his appeal, anyone blaming the media just has hero worship and can't admit that sometimes, their favorite players do dumb things and get caught.
There are some roads in Texas driving closer tot he speed limit could get you killed faster than driving faster than it. I know driving through Texas to Tucson i got nailed for doing 117 in a 70 somewhere west of San Antonio at 2:30 pm on a Saturday of course i was the only car traveling west for as far as i could see but DPS guy got coming the other way. The biggest issue they have is that some roads are so lightly traveled that if you have blow out at that speed who knows when someone would find you.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Really Zeke? When is all this childhood behavior of yours going to stop? Jerry needs to put his foot down NOW before it's too late. Stop with the shenanigans or no pay till you do. If the Cowboys don't stop Zeke now, it's going to trickle into the season and could hurt our 'Boys pretty bad. The kids out of control.

While he waits to hear if he will face suspension from the NFL for one pending investigation or charges from the Dallas Police Department for another, the 21-year old running back will focus on winning his appeal on a 100 mph speeding ticket he received back on April 4, according to Valerie Wigglesworth of Dallas News.

Elliott received the citation when a state trooper clocked his 2016 Dodge Challenger doing 100 mph in a posted 70 mph zone around 3 p.m. on the Dallas North Tollway, the report states. He also received a warning for not having a license plate on the front of the vehicle.
1500348272-elliott-ticketttt.JPG

http://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/201...iel-elliott-speeding-ticket-court-appearance/
Zeke was playing that song I can't drive 55