News: Zeke flies out to Cabo again

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
So your posts since Zeke was drafted have pretty much gotten worse. And your hatred for him and the RB position hasnt shrunk. You're an enigma then?
I'm an enigma because I didn't want to spend the 4th pick on a RB but also think that said RB not being at training camp isn't helping him be a better RB? Something, better that is, that he can be because he's not particularly efficient.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I'm an enigma because I didn't want to spend the 4th pick on a RB but also think that said RB not being at training camp isn't helping him be a better RB? Something, better that is, that he can be because he's not particularly efficient.
Oh yes, the efficiency argument you made. Ill take watching him dominate games over your misguided stats any day of the week and twice on sunday. It doesnt take much to see that Zeke is one of the best RBs in the league. You dont want to see it because of your hatred for the position in general. Hence your agenda driven thread. Its funny when stats push your agenda they work but when stats say the opposite of what people say they are just stats right?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This is such a non-story, it's hilarious.

Who cares whether he's in Cabo, Dallas or Columbus? Anyway you look at it, he isn't in camp. The location doesn't matter.

I agree to a certain extent, but someone demanding more money in the middle of a contract would be doing themselves and their eventual team a service to be working out at a camp of some sort. I don't believe for one second he's getting the elite level of training in Cabo that he needs.

There is a difference between holding out and busting tour tail at a strength and fitnes camp and sipping margaritas after lifting weights in a beach resort.

erod

Reaction score
I want him here.

But do we really trust Zeke to play out a 4-year deal without it ending very badly in suspension hell?

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Oh yes, the efficiency argument you made. Ill take watching him dominate games over your misguided stats any day of the week and twice on sunday. It doesnt take much to see that Zeke is one of the best RBs in the league. You dont want to see it because of your hatred for the position in general. Hence your agenda driven thread. Its funny when stats push your agenda they work but when stats say the opposite of what people say they are just stats right?
"you don't want to see it"

As if I made Zeke have inefficient rushing numbers.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Who has made more in their current contract?

Who is making more $$$ in the year 2019?

A kicker.

A 46 year old kicker. Adam Viniteri.

Zeke is ranked 433rd in 2019 NFL salaries.

Per Spotrac.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Who is making more $$$ in the year 2019?

A kicker.

A 46 year old kicker. Adam Viniteri.

Zeke is ranked 433rd in 2019 NFL salaries.

Per Spotrac.

Even if its true, I don't care. Adam is a 20 plus year vet who has had a great career. Zeke is still on a rookie contract with 2 years left. He has already been suspended for 6 games, continues to be a bonehead, and now has decided it was a good idea to hold out without honoring his current contract.

Seems to me Adam has earned being paid more than the immature d-bag you want to defend.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Even if its true, I don't care. Adam is a 20 plus year vet who has had a great career. Zeke is still on a rookie contract with 2 years left. He has already been suspended for 6 games, continues to be a bonehead, and now has decided it was a good idea to hold out without honoring his current contract.

Seems to me Adam has earned being paid more than the immature d-bag you want to defend.

8)

Zeke > any kicker.

How are things over at the Eagles forum?