News: Zeke flies out to Cabo again

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
No you are putting words in my mouth based on your assumption. Do I think training camp is important? Yes. Do I think Zeke can come right into the season and still dominate? Yes I do. I don't think practice is going to determine whether or not Zeke is a top 5 rusher in the league this year. Practice does allow for you to get better. But if Zeke never got better he'd still be a top 3 rusher in this league is what I'm saying.
If you're not getting better you're getting worse. If you're not growing you'e shrinking.

Plankton

Reaction score
This is such a non-story, it's hilarious.

Who cares whether he's in Cabo, Dallas or Columbus? Anyway you look at it, he isn't in camp. The location doesn't matter.

johneric8

Reaction score
I call b/s it would have been sold to TMZ and they would have already posted it. Or does your friend have 14 things that Zeke must meet, have you seen the picture
I agree, I'm not believing it either, but he said it was backstage after a show and he saw this when a door cracked open. He said he knew Zeke was at the show because he was hanging on the beach with a female under a cabana. I

DuncanIso

Reaction score
The fact that this fool is earning more than Dak with two game checks, and he has the nerve enough to ask for more! It's a slap in the face to Dak and Jerry.

Adam Vinetari makes more $$$ than Zeke.

A 46 year old kicker...

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Adam Vinetari makes more $$$ than Zeke.

A 46 year old kicker...

Wrong..........

Vinatieri is on a 1 year, 3.8 million contract. Zeke is on a 4 year 24.9 million contract that pays him 6.2 million per year. Zeke makes almost twice what Vinatieri makes.

What exactly is your motive for saying this? Is it a veiled attempt to say Zeke deserves to be way over paid? He deserves to be unemployed after this greedy stunt.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
gettyimages-1126817322.jpg
He might be the ugliest person in the history of persons.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Wrong..........

Vinatieri is on a 1 year, 3.8 million contract. Zeke is on a 4 year 24.9 million contract that pays him 6.2 million per year. Zeke makes almost twice what Vinatieri makes.

What exactly is your motive for saying this? Is it a veiled attempt to say Zeke deserves to be way over paid? He deserves to be unemployed after this greedy stunt.

Wrong.

Adam has a larger base salary than Zeke in 2019.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Elliott came back from Cabo last week, Hill had previously reported. It’s possible he already had a return flight for Monday. Hill didn’t specify if Elliott headed back over the hurt feelings over Jones’ joke, and had previously said he planned to go back to Cabo as he held out.
It's pretty clear not many people read the article, specifically the bolded part.

The fact Zeke had planned to go back to Cabo all along changes things.

JReed1000

Reaction score
I love it...Wait em out Zeke...Enjoy your vacation...because when they do call you back they gonna work you like a rented Mule.

aria

Reaction score
He DESERVES to be the HIGHEST PAID HB in the NFL.......Now if Jerry doesn't wanna pay others will.
Concerning our team this coming season without Zeke.....well the good news is we will have a top 5 pick to finally pick-up our new Franchise QB in the Draft.
Another wonderful day in Jerry's world!!!!!!:facepalm:
Over exaggerate much? Top 5 pick without the Ewok?! :lmao:

ghst187

Reaction score
Huge Zeke supporter til now, hope Jerry doesn’t budge an inch.
Hope he calls Zeke’s bluff

aria

Reaction score
I call b/s it would have been sold to TMZ and they would have already posted it. Or does your friend have 14 things that Zeke must meet, have you seen the picture
Yeah, it’s really hard to imagine Zeke smoking weed :rolleyes: Can’t be true!

pavalley

Reaction score
I just want to know if Zeke will get the same excuses for being traumatized while sitting out as he did before, during and after his suspension. It must be tough being a victim and taken advantage of all your life. Poor guy.

Who wants to start a go fund me page? We can pay for his flights back and forth to Cabo, his forthcoming legal bills and his necessary mental counseling. Oh yeah, we also need to pay for his diapers and a pacifier.
spot on ! millennials, always the injured party, rule of law needs to bow to irrational emotion

phildadon86

Reaction score
If you're not getting better you're getting worse. If you're not growing you'e shrinking.
So your posts since Zeke was drafted have pretty much gotten worse. And your hatred for him and the RB position hasnt shrunk. You're an enigma then?