News: Zeke flies out to Cabo again

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
bring it

naFTN8p.gif
That is so me, but I tend to yell a lot of off-topic things while there...

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I'm more concerned about how Pollard will look with a good 2 quarters of play under his belt. Anyone know if the Texans are going to play their starters?
Typically the third pre-season game all teams do start the 1st string, unless there are injury concerns, etc.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I wouldn’t take any of the “public” postering done by either side very seriously. None of us really know what’s being said in negotiations. Public postering by either side is more about perception than reality.
I'd kinda' like to know a little something about the( purported) offer he'd ( supposedly) turned his nose up at, just out of curiosity more than anything, as I'm already preconditioning my Fandom to accept a Zeke-less future,,, er,,, and a Dak-less future too, if it's factual that he'd already rejected 30 mil annual.

Centex

Reaction score
Ya know If Zeke had just popped off with something of his own to zing Jerry back, it would have been slightly endearing to the fans. This way he looks like a butt hurt primadona that no one likes, even if he is talented. He is just really unlikeable.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
..I think Jerry hurt his feelings..lol.. With his, "Zeke who?" .... remark.

https://sports.yahoo.com/latest-in-...to-cabo-after-jerry-jones-joke-210551276.html

I'm really starting to dislike this guy. Not only does he not honor his 5-year contract, the guy can't take a joke. Crybaby.

Hey, Zeke. When you sign a 5-year deal, that means you play for FIVE YEARS and then you can negotiate a new deal. Am I the only one who thinks when you agree to something you have to keep your word? And it's not just his word. He signed A CONTRACT. The contract says five years, SO THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE OBLIGATED TO!

I can't stand this agree to do one thing and then do something else BS. You sign your name on a piece of paper agreeing to do something, and then that's what you do! Agreeing to one thing and then doing something else is dishonorable. I don't respect people like that. Does a man's word not mean anything anymore?

He's lucky I'm not the comish. If I were, I would never accept anything other than players living up to what they agreed to do. I would insist on a rule that if an able-bodied player doesn't honor his contract, he's kicked out of the league for life. I would do whatever it takes to get that rule. If it causes a player strike, then so be it. I would hire replacement players and not budge until the regulars either come back or the replacements just end up the permanent players.

Enough of this crap! Honor your contract or you're GONE!

I'm guessing a lot of people would hate my guts if I were comish. Oh, well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hardline

Reaction score
I openly called for Damien Harris from Alabama in the draft.
He put up over 100 yards in his debut. Not saying he's going to be great or anything.