Video: Zeke: Gonna Have To Play Us Different

GMO415

Reaction score
Why is JG still talking about limiting EzE this week again? Dude, let the man play!!!!

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Zeke recognizes what the new look offense means to opposing teams. This team is loaded with talent. Now they have to bring home the Lombardi. I am drinking the Kool-Aid

Go Dallas!!!

The run defense right now is concerning. Until that is corrected.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Wait until we beat 28 ranked Washington and 32nd ranked Miami. ChoooooChooooo!

1NEZWTa.jpg
Anything less than 70 against Miami will be a disappointment. lol

garyo1954

Reaction score
Zeke recognizes what the new look offense means to opposing teams. This team is loaded with talent. Now they have to bring home the Lombardi. I am drinking the Kool-Aid

Go Dallas!!!

Drink all that Kool-Aid and eat the cheese! With 15 games to go, ain't nothing a given.

aria

Reaction score
You don’t need 8 in the box to overplay or sellout on the run. The Giants are a perfect example of that.

You also won’t be getting stacked boxes if you are spread out offensively.
The Giants were a perfect example of a defensive dumpster fire that is loaded with rookies and washed up vets. I can think of one player on that defense that is recognized by name for being good...Jenkins.

To top it off, not only were they near dead last in pressures and sacks last year but they git rid of their best d lineman and their best pass rusher.

I’m not saying our offense isn’t good, I think it is but some people have taken it too far for just one game and only see what you want to see.

I expect slightly the same results against Washington and a beat down against Miami. Watching New Orleans Mon night, I think we’ll pick apart their secondary and specifically Eli Apple who we can thank for our first win but that game will be more of a shoot out.

Anyways, the first 3 teams we play suck, plain and simple. You will see a lot of teams dominate them this year although NY’s defense “may” slightly improve since the have a lot of rookies.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The Giants were a perfect example of a defensive dumpster fire that is loaded with rookies and washed up vets. I can think of one player on that defense that is recognized by name for being good...Jenkins.

To top it off, not only were they near dead last in pressures and sacks last year but they git rid of their best d lineman and their best pass rusher.

I’m not saying our offense isn’t good, I think it is but some people have taken it too far for just one game and only see what you want to see.

I expect slightly the same results against Washington and a beat down against Miami. Watching New Orleans Mon night, I think we’ll pick apart their secondary and specifically Eli Apple who we can thank for our first win but that game will be more of a shoot out.

Anyways, the first 3 teams we play suck, plain and simple. You will see a lot of teams dominate them this year although NY’s defense “may” slightly improve since the have a lot of rookies.

People are happy because we had a coordinator that schemed guys open.

It’s not that we won but how we won. Those defenders had no idea what was coming.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We don't make the schedule. No game is a gimme and every win is big in a 16 game season. Since they'll be roasted if they lose, they should be praised if they win no matter the opponent. Bring on the Skins.

aria

Reaction score
Anything less than 70 against Miami will be a disappointment. lol
Lol, Baltimore could have easily done it if they didn’t take their foot of the gas in the 2nd half. They hung 42 on them in the first. Lamar Jackson through 5 TD’s.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I think soon opposing defenders will start to stay home and chance it that way.

I think it's more than their own motion. They have to reset their expectations for the play again and again. I never really thought of it that way before this week, but that's probably a significant mental load.

aria

Reaction score
People are happy because we had a coordinator that schemed guys open.

It’s not that we won but how we won. Those defenders had no idea what was coming.
Listen, I like Moore and am looking forward to watching him for the rest of the season but a good portion of those defenders weren’t in the league last year, are washed up and were rookies. Then add in the fact that Dak had all day to throw...what Kellen did was great and it was fun to watch but it was also the first time anyone had seen him coach. I have a feeling I could have called go routes all day and drawn up plays in the huddle and we still would have smoked them.

Add it all together and I’m taking it game by game starting in week 4, but as I said, I’m beginning to think the Saints D still has major flaws (specifically secondary) and we’ll be able to exploit that. Eli Apple will be our best friend as he was last year and when he played for the Giants. How that guy is a starter and how Peyton gave him no help after being exploited and slapped around so many times blows my mind.

I was actually thinking of going to that NO game. I would love to sit behind the Saints bench and throw Apple a Cowboys hat that says “Thanks, Americas Team” on the bill after we smoke him time and time again.

Qcard

Reaction score
TMZ has video of Zeke standing on journalist's foot during locker room interviews because they asked him tough questions

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak gets pre snap movement so he can find/create 1 on 1 matchups. Running an rpo to better exploit those matchups on the fly.

aria

Reaction score
We don't make the schedule. No game is a gimme and every win is big in a 16 game season. Since they'll be roasted if they lose, they should be praised if they win no matter the opponent. Bring on the Skins.
I wouldn’t roast them if we lose, it happens and I’m sure as hell not going to get giddy as a school girl on prom night for beating 3 of the worst 4 teams in the league.

The first 3 games are gimmes and may be the easiest first 3 in the league, I would almost guarantee they are. Do you know of any other teams playing 3 of the bottom 4-5 teams according to most rankings?