Video: Zeke: Gonna Have To Play Us Different

Frozen700

Reaction score
It was the Giants, let's see how Dak does against a real Defense

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wouldn’t roast them if we lose, it happens and I’m sure as hell not going to get giddy as a school girl on prom night for beating 3 of the worst 4 teams in the league.

The first 3 games are gimmes and may be the easiest first 3 in the league, I would almost guarantee they are. Do you know of any other teams playing 3 of the bottom 4-5 teams according to most rankings?
Again, they don't make the schedule. It's not the Cowboys fault their opponents suck. They still have to execute and win. It's hard to win in the NFL. There are no gimmes.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Now that we have a legit passing game the Cowboys are a 2 headed monster that’s hard to defend.

Focus on Zeke? Dak can air it out to the receiving weapons.

Shut down the passing game? Zeke will pound the rock.

Only issue is the Giants tried to shut down the passing game, but the running game was still super ineffective

aria

Reaction score
Again, they don't make the schedule. It's not the Cowboys fault their opponents suck. They still have to execute and win. It's hard to win in the NFL. There are no gimmes.
I’m not faulting them for it but I do expect them to win and have expected them to win by a healthy margin ever since the schedule came out. Out of the three, my biggest concern would be Washington but after watching them play Philly (plus I don’t think Gruden is a good coach) I’m not worried at all about it. Miami is a gimme, Washington is a gnat.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Zeke recognizes what the new look offense means to opposing teams. This team is loaded with talent. Now they have to bring home the Lombardi. I am drinking the Kool-Aid

Go Dallas!!!

Thought it said “Gonna have to PAY us different,” and I was pretty certain it was too early for another holdout.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else get that gleefully making the claim that teams will now have to play us differently is actually a slap in the face to Garrett. I don’t think that’s the intention but it’s basically saying the old stuff we’ve been doing was crap compared to this new stuff. I’m not putting this on Zeke, I’m saying everyone saying it, all these glowing reports, and video analysis going around are basically just pointing out how ridiculous Garrett’s old offense was. I wonder how he truely feels about all this. I’m sure he’s happy with the win but he is getting zero credit out there as well as in the lockeroom it appears. He has to see the writing on the wall. How long can a head coach that brings nothing to the table survive?

ufcrules1

Reaction score
The formations, personnel, and motion (pre- and post-snap) confused the hell out of them.
Well, and let's be honest.. the Giants are a terrible team. I get it, you can't take any games for granted but the first 3 games on the schedule will be a cake walk. Our first true test will be against
NO. If we beat them and are 4-0... look out. And yes, I am looking past the next 2 games.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
One game into the season and you people already have them in the Super Bowl,
Geez
Tap the brakes.

Why not? We have nothing to lose after 20 plus years of not going to the SB.

Dont be that stiff that stands on the wall at the party while everyone else has a good time!

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Gonna go out on a limb and predict they don't allow a perfect passer rating every week.
It was a historic performance. I love Dak.. even more than you blindly loved Romo, but let's be honest with ourselves on who the competition was too. Giants suck royally. Almost as bad as the Dolphins who Lamar Jackson absolutely shredded. 2 more easy games and then we get to know what we really have with this team/coordinator. I already know Dak is a stud. So happy he helped get Romo out of here. Dak is a winner.