News: Zeke Granted a Temporary Restraining Order **merged**

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If the NFL takes DV off the table, I take a 2 game suspension for conduct unbecoming if I am Zeke.

I mean, this is all coming down to the CA2 in New York and their Brady ruling was 2-1. So if you are Zeke, how confident are you that you can flip one of the judges with your unfairness claim?

Just saying it’s something to think about.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
If the NFL takes DV off the table, I take a 2 game suspension for conduct unbecoming if I am Zeke.

I mean, this is all coming down to the CA2 in New York and their Brady ruling was 2-1. So if you are Zeke, how confident are you that you can flip one of the judges with your unfairness claim?

Just saying it’s something to think about.
Have you read anything about how this case and the Brady case are different or are you just being lazy and saying since this happened this time it's the same thing everytime? It seems like you're being lazy but you wouldn't be the only one so no biggie. Two games for the st party's though? Not unless they about to suspend Gronk for two games. I'll take one so the NFL could save face but two see me in court lol.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Have you read anything about how this case and the Brady case are different or are you just being lazy and saying since this happened this time it's the same thing everytime? It seems like you're being lazy but you wouldn't be the only one so no biggie. Two games for the st party's though? Not unless they about to suspend Gronk for two games. I'll take one so the NFL could save face but two see me in court lol.

Of course I know they are different, but I am not the one making the call. If maybe you weren’t so lazy and actually read what I posted I said the CA2 makes the final call.

Can you guarantee the CA2 says they are different? If so Sherlock ️, that is a brilliant deduction. Me thinks you can’t guarantee jack, so if DV is taken off the table it’s a legitimate decision to take a reduced suspension.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Of course I know they are different, but I am not the one making the call. If maybe you weren’t so lazy and actually read what I posted I said the CA2 makes the final call.

Can you guarantee the CA2 says they are different? If so Sherlock ️, that is a brilliant deduction. Me thinks you can’t guarantee jack, so if DV is taken off the table it’s a legitimate decision to take a reduced suspension.
I did read what you said but I understand how some of you people online seem to get offended when made fun so you had to say I was lazy back. I understand and laugh at it because who said you didn't say CA2 made the decision? Just grasping for a way to get me back lol. You went from lazy to not smart on this issue I see. How can I guarantee how someone else is going to see something? I can't but I can go by people that are more qualified than me saying this has a better chance to get overturned and that's what I'm going by. Stay insecure over simple words online that weren't even that big of a deal. Insecurity is bad for your health.