Zeke had a great rookie year though!

MikeB80

Reaction score
Agree, you run the ball but 2 problems, 1. We abandon the run and turned to passing and 2. People thought Zeke should have over a 100 yards against them. Not going to happen but you still run to keep them honest but you can also hit him and Tony out of the backfield in the flats which is just like a hand off.

Yea I get it. I think last night was the classic game where you run the ball just to do it and keep the defense off the field a little. It would be about carries and not necessarily a big night yards wise for Zeke or pollard.

this era of fans who are obsessed with fantasy football and horrendous college football think it does not matter anymore. Football to this generation is throw it 50 times every game. I don’t care who you are it’s not a sustainable way to play, especially for this team because Gallup and Cooper always have some sort of nagging injuries.

it will be interesting to see if they bail on the run everytime they play a good front. There are 3 of them in this division alone they have to play twice.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Yea I get it. I think last night was the classic game where you run the ball just to do it and keep the defense off the field a little. It would be about carries and not necessarily a big night yards wise for Zeke or pollard.

this era of fans who are obsessed with fantasy football and horrendous college football think it does not matter anymore. Football to this generation is throw it 50 times every game. I don’t care who you are it’s not a sustainable way to play, especially for this team because Gallup and Cooper always have some sort of nagging injuries.

it will be interesting to see if they bail on the run everytime they play a good front. There are 3 of them in this division alone they have to play twice.

Agree fantasy has gotten to some fans. My league we decided to fold up shop after not doing it last year either. I can now watch games without flipping to see what my picks are doing. Less stress. Lol