Zeke had a terrible game

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
He doesn’t look like a top 5 RB anymore.

As a runner, I still think he's all there.

Did you see him end Earl Thomas with a stiff arm on that one 20 yard run? That gif would already be in people's forum sigs if this was 2016.

J12B

Reaction score
LOL, Zeke about to be the next sacrifice in order to keep Dak at QB.

I made it clear at the beginning of my post that Dak played bad as well.

But when you're star player, a 4th overall draft pick, stupidly steps out of bounds while he is wide open and drops critical 3rd down catches.....

He needs to be in the blame conversation as well.

wilfred

Reaction score
Defenses will continue to stack the line if Dak keeps dinking and dunking

condoin125

Reaction score
I made it clear at the beginning of my post that Dak played bad as well.

But when you're star player, a 4th overall draft pick, stupidly steps out of bounds while he is wide open and drops critical 3rd down catches.....

He needs to be in the blame conversation as well.
He was the only part of our offense worth watching today....yeah he had some bad plays, but he was at least moving the ball.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Wentz sucks too... the propaganda ridiculous... Wentz stats are worse then Daks ... Wentz sucks
there you go again..... stats..... defenses respect wentz and plan against him...no defense respects Dak. they game plan against zeke. and Wentz was an MVP candidate last year until his injury.... keep sticking you head in the sand

J12B

Reaction score
He was the only part of our offense worth watching today....yeah he had some bad plays, but he was at least moving the ball.

Yeah, he had some running lanes and probably made some runs other RBs in this league wouldnt have been able to make.

But every other running back in the league could have stayed in bounds while being wide open.

Every other running back in this league could have caught a perfectly delivered ball on a 3rd down with room to run.

Every other running back in the league could have realized he had nowhere else to go but out of bounds after a 20 yard run, instead of fumbling the ball when the game was still within reach

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He needs to be held more accountable..what the heck does that mean?

For an offense that's amongst the worst in the NFL..what do you have in mind? Take the only weapon the offense has off the field?

Lol..no thanks

That weapon pretty much destroyed any home we have of winning today. Steps out of bounds on an easy TD. Drops balls, and then fumbles on a critical comeback drive.

But screw it, its the QB's fault.

condoin125

Reaction score
Yeah, he had some running lanes and probably made some runs other RBs in this league wouldnt have been able to make.

But every other running back in the league could have stayed in bounds while being wide open.

Every other running back in this league could have caught a perfectly delivered ball on a 3rd down with room to run.

Every other running back in the league could have realized he had nowhere else to go but out of bounds after a 20 yard run, instead of fumbling the ball when the game was still within reach
LOL, yeah no other RB in the league fumbled today but Zeke. RBs, all RBs, are going to fumble the ball at some point...it happens...the ones that do it too often are the problem. As I said, only part of our offense worth watching today.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
We had some guys playing with the awareness of a stoner today.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
I know Dak was bad today, but Zeke should take a lot of blame for today's loss against Seattle as well.

-Easy catch with room to run on a 3rd down in the 1st quarter that he flat out drops.
-Completely unaware of the sideline when he didn't have a defender 6 yards near him and steps out of bounds that negated a much needed TD.
-Trying to do too much after a 20 yard run in the 4th quarter and cut back in only to have a trailing defender strip the ball from him resulting in a critical turn over near Seattles end zone.
-Ran to the sidelines and catches a check down out of bounds.

Zeke is a high investment on this team and he had a terrible game today.

He needs to be held more accountable.
Uh not per the stats, per the stats he is the only person of use on the offense.