Twitter: Zeke has a knee issue

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Oh, I was just saying that at the end of the day, it's ever man for himself. Human Nature.

I just don't think it works that way in team sports. Especially in football.. No one player can succeed without the other guys on the field. Not one.. at any position no matter how great. So you are REQUIRED to root for your teammates to do well. If you don't then you're a selfish jerk and you WILL be found out.. See Terrell Owens.. Zeke could well be just such a person but I have not seen any signs of it in his personality in the times we have seen it on display. He may be a goofball but he's not a selfish goofball.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Look what Cooper did with broken ribs and a hamstring. I don’t think we appreciate enough what these players do. We’re so quick to call them out

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just don't think it works that way in team sports. Especially in football.. No one player can succeed without the other guys on the field. Not one.. at any position no matter how great. So you are REQUIRED to root for your teammates to do well. If you don't then you're a selfish jerk and you WILL be found out.. See Terrell Owens.. Zeke could well be just such a person but I have not seen any signs of it in his personality in the times we have seen it on display. He may be a goofball but he's not a selfish goofball.
I can’t even believe we still have to explain this to people

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's amazing what they put their bodies through once a week for a few months every year for millions of dollars.

Real American heroes.
I totally respect what Jaylin did Yeah imagine committing suicide because you can’t stand the pain. With millions of dollars still in the bank . I totally believe they are underpaid. Just think of all the beer people are drinking. Those commercials how much money they make. Just think of all the drunks supporting those salaries. Lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Really?

Then what would you call it?
I wouldn’t create a thread to begin with that says “Zeke has a knee issue”. Drama queen just to get likes. This is the NFL, players are always getting banged up. Knee stiffness, I.e. , played his *** off on Sunday and is just taking a day of rest. Karen’s will bite. I’m not.

RaZon

Reaction score
It's Tony time, we can beat the Giants without Zeke.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I wouldn’t create a thread to begin with that says “Zeke has a knee issue”. Drama queen just to get likes. This is the NFL, players are always getting banged up. Knee stiffness, I.e. , played his *** off on Sunday and is just taking a day of rest. Karen’s will bite. I’m not.
You... literally.... did bite though...

You have no self awareness at all lol

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I couldn't help but to feel he was being overtaxed somewhat in the last game vs. the Panthers. I'm sure we'll be using Pollard more vs. the Gents.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At my age, stiffness is a good thing.....

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Zeke missed practice today because he's having an issue with his knee.

There's nothing wrong with the thread title. Some people are just babies.
Yeah I’ll agree with that sometimes