Twitter: Zeke "I want to say I’m sorry."

Silly

Reaction score
I was kind of wondering if there is something wrong with Zeke? I don't understand the funny hairstyle and the nose ring. Maybe his head is not in the right place this season?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
He is in for a rude awakening this season. I really think Dak was able to protect him since they came into the league. Zeke could always hide behind Dak's shield and Dak was okay with it as the QB and vocal leader of the team.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
When players start fumbling, it seems that they often have a hard time figuring out how to stop. Whoever worked with Tiki Barber needs to be brought in to work with Elliott. But since that's probably not going to happen, this week needs to be spent making him walk around with a ball in his hands and everybody he passes trying to knock it out ... and he needs to practice covering the ball with two hands every time he passes anyone.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I still believe in him

But next week if i need to see results....Washington has trouble against the run I want 125 and 2 touchdowns if I cant get that then maybe you need to sit a few games

would love to see that but I think we get heavy pressure from Washington D negating the run and forcing us into our now normal gifting of 1/2 turnovers before the first half ends

aria

Reaction score
Look at the last 5 RB’s to be drafted in the top 10

-Barkley
-Fournette
-Elliot
-Gurley

Now look where they are now and what have their teams done? There’s a reason all those teams are losers with the exception of the Rams and when Gurley for hurt, CJ Anderson stepped right in and didn’t miss beat. It blows my mind that people try to defend drafting a RB that high, let alone giving them a fat contract extension. I’m willing to bet the Barkley will be gone from the Giants when his contract comes up if they get a new GM.

They just aren’t worth it.

aria

Reaction score
would love to see that but I think we get heavy pressure from Washington D negating the run and forcing us into our now normal gifting of 1/2 turnovers before the first half ends
I think the Gnats did a decent job running against them and they have a bad O line, worse receivers and arguably an equivalent QB as Dalton but with wheels. We may be ok against Washington.

Blake

Reaction score
Ah Zeke. I'm sure Pappy will give you a shoulder to cry on, if you can withstand his BO.

Sydla

Reaction score
Zeke ain’t the problem

He's not THE problem. But he is A problem.

He's a decent, not great, TB at this point in his career. He lacks any real big play ability. He now has a serious case of the fumbles dating back to 2018. This will do down as another of Jerry's mistake long term signings. Lawrence and Smith will be two others.