Twitter: Zeke "I want to say I’m sorry."

Big_D

Reaction score
This is a basic leadership trait.

leaders take the blame for mistakes.

someone on the team has to lead.

btw, Zeke ain’t the problem.

with his contract he is now part of the problem, not the solution! That’s not going away!

aria

Reaction score
Im not making excuses. I think the guy is far from elite and the gap between him and guys like Henry is huge. Zeke can’t take over games. I just found this bizarre
Oh, I know, I didn’t mean it directed at you. I heard it on the radio this morning and as soon as I did I thought to myself “here we go, another excuse his fans will run with.”

The thing is there were never any reports or signs of this until last night. How about he’s just not in as good as shape as he used to be? He’s getting older. He’s spending too much time being “low key faded.”

He’s too dumb to realize that making people miss would take less energy than trying to run them over but I don’t even think he could make them miss at this point if he wanted to. Several times last night, and in the past, he runs straight for the sidelines instead of making a cut back and trying to make a defender miss.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Apparently when you try really hard, you fumble a lot. You also fumble a lot when you aren't trying really hard. That was the takeaway from the broadcast last night.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Zeke is not longer a special player. Backs have short lifecycles in this league. Which is why it was a mistake to draft him and a bigger mistake to overpay him.
Zeke has become JAG. Its glaringly obvious. If we can get a late rounder for him I do it. Hes done. That ship has sailed.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Pollard looked better, and even had some good blocks. Thanks for teaching him to block, Zeke. Dear NFL, who wants this 90M dollar player that is making a 0% difference for this team.

I am a fan of Zeke. This hurts me to post. Bottom line, this is on our GM. Pay players that make a bad game hopeful. At this point, Dak deserves the money more. At least he puts it all out there on the field (not to say he'll make a difference at this point, but he's certainly not responsible for these L's).
Pollard is the clear cut better fit in this scheme. Zeke needs to be cut or traded. He's slow, fumbles and misses assignments.

aria

Reaction score
Zeke is nothing but a glorified overpaid fullback.

blumayne38

Reaction score
I still believe in him

But next week if i need to see results....Washington has trouble against the run I want 125 and 2 touchdowns if I cant get that then maybe you need to sit a few games
You still think this team after last night has a shot at anything? Last night was the death of Dallas Cowboys football....and the entire world saw it. This team has been teetering on the line of below subpar last night they achieved that. Today I wear all black

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I still believe in him

But next week if i need to see results....Washington has trouble against the run I want 125 and 2 touchdowns if I cant get that then maybe you need to sit a few games
Not with this OL.

I think with Dak out and 5 new OL in front of him..

he will be the next injury is he is not lucky.

Don't want that but he is getting hit a lot when he is fumbling and it's been evident defenses are gang tackling him and trying to get the ball.

He has to get more aware of what is happening. He is running with the ball away from his body in traffic.

Stop that and he is more effective instantly.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't want to believe this. But I'm convinced your'e right. Zeke had one magical year and has been trending downward since....like a lot of you said he would from the beginning.

I loved the pick when we made it....positive all of you were wrong. I still remember Emmitt and think who ever we pick will have the same heart.

At this point, Zeke looks exactly like his "naysayers" feared he would 4 or 5 years in.

He was a hell of a player, across the board at one point. But, yeah.

dfense

Reaction score
You were getting a like before you threw in Gallop, I am not willing to give up on him yet. . . He and CeeDee are the future
Yeah, I know. But Gallups going to be up for a contact soon and they can't pay him what he's worth. Or at least what he thinks he's worth.