Zeke in trouble

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
No more excuses or pardons for this guy. He’s a professional athlete and famous; he needs to be aware of the situations he puts himself in. He is NOT the average joe, and he should stop being compared to him.

literally has nothing to do with your previous post.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Is this jujoboys from philly.com? I saw Fmart screen name last night. I didn't feel like posting and figured I would come across him at some point in the future. Now I see you. This is McWest.

Yes it is. How is going? I don't post on Philly.com anymore. I post on the website that the other posters created called birdsmigration. I go by warewolf on that site.

UpNorth

Reaction score
This is the image Jerry has consistently pushed to have represent the Dallas Cowboys.

Maybe it was worth it when we won in the 90s but now we're just criminals who go 9 - 7 and lose in the playoffs

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
regardless of anything, no one should be disparaging someone over their job. you don't know that person's situation.

I don't know what was said or what wasn't said. I know this thou, your job doesn't make you better or worse. People have different skills and so long as you can be productive in life, then who cares what your job is? That's how I see it.

I am fortunate to have had a life where I've done OK, relatively speaking of course. But I didn't start out that way. My family did not have money or anything even close. We were poor but, our parents and our Uncles and Aunts sacrificed for us so that we would have a better chance. I am grateful for that. Heck, I've had a few Uncles who had full time jobs during the day and sometimes worked as Security Guards at night, especially around Xmas etc. It is what it is. Doesn't mean the Guard is a great guy or whatever, just means that being a Guard does not make him such, out of hand.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
This is the image Jerry has consistently pushed to have represent the Dallas Cowboys.

Maybe it was worth it when we won in the 90s but now we're just criminals who go 9 - 7 and lose in the playoffs

i'm sorry - who's a criminal?

NotForLong

Reaction score
More than one person is saying that they heard this. Again you can blame Zeke and criticize him all you want. But, the security guard is no innocent victim, that Zeke just decided to attack willy nilly, as if the security guard was on the perfect behavior when Zeke physically confronted him.
You are perpetuating a lie to excuse Hulk Smash

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
I don't know what was said or what wasn't said. I know this thou, your job doesn't make you better or worse. People have different skills and so long as you can be productive in life, then who cares what your job is? That's how I see it.

I am fortunate to have had a life where I've done OK, relatively speaking of course. But I didn't start out that way. My family did not have money or anything even close. We were poor but, our parents and our Uncles and Aunts sacrificed for us so that we would have a better chance. I am grateful for that. Heck, I've had a few Uncles who had full time jobs during the day and sometimes worked as Security Guards at night, especially around Xmas etc. It is what it is. Doesn't mean the Guard is a great guy or whatever, just means that being a Guard does not make him such, out of hand.

couldn't agree more. what he said has nothing to do with what he's doing to make an honest living. it could be one of a million things. attacking him for his job makes one look childish and petty.

PhillySpecial

Reaction score
Yes it is. How is going? I don't post on Philly.com anymore. I post on the website that the other posters created called birdsmigration. I go by warewolf on that site.

I haven't posted for a long time either. I'll tell you why at a later time. Meanwhile, I'll check out birdsmigration. There was a warewolf on philly.com. Was that you too?

Was it you or Fmart who grows tomatoes? It's soon time for good homegrown tomatoes.